Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

WTB Solstice

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Y000913 
#1 ·
Anyone have a nice clean never wrecked unmodified Solstice they want to sell?

#7 · (Edited)
Got a message from a 6'4" gentleman I had bumped into at a car show last year and he wants to sell his Sol.
Here's the info:
FOR SALE
2006 PONTIAC SOLSTICE
MILEAGE: ABOUT 14,200 TRIM: CLUB PACKAGE
$17,000.00
EXTRAS:
1. DOT CERTIFIED, BOLTED TO FRAME TRAILER HITCH
2. GOOD QUALITY CAR COVER W/STORAGE BAG
3. STAINLESS STEEL CARGO HOLDER W/TARP AND ELASTIC STRAP (PICTURED BIKE RACK NOT INCLUDED)
4. 3 MONTH OLD 60 MONTH WARRENTY DELCO BATTERY
5. LICENSED TILL OCT. 2013

PM me if you want his contact info!
Here's a pic I took at the Car show last year.

Attachments

#8 ·
Thanks for the replies and keep them coming. I am keeping a couple of these in mind but waiting to see what pops up closer to Ohio first. I am partial to Sly because that is what I had before but will consider other colors.

#11 ·
#10 ·
Sly: Give us an idea of what your looking for. GXP or NA. stick or automatic, colors you don't want or want, distance you wish to travel etc.

#15 · (Edited)
I have a 2006 stock Solstice Grey with biege and black two tone interior. 13,000 miles. 5 speed in Southeast, Ohio across from Huntington, WV. Mine is Sly. The interior is grey and beige. Uncovered it and took it out of the garage for a drive last week when it was 70 degrees. Let me know if you are interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.