Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Sun Visor Mirror?

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  KappaKadet 
#1 ·
I am thinking about buying Kappasphere's sun visor mirror. Has anyone bought and installed one? Most OEM sun visor mirrors come with a closing cover. I am wondering whether an uncovered mirror on a sun visor will be a distraction while driving when the top is down. Has anyone had experience one way or the other? Thanks,

#2 ·
we mounted it on the passenger visor and havent had any problems with it at all...no distractions what so ever....nice quality....good fit....just let the adhesive cure per the instructions.......we even mounted JPMs visor covers...and then added the mirror back on without problems.....

#4 ·
just let the adhesive cure per the instructions...
Very important advice. I didn't wait the required amount of time before putting the visor back up and the adhesive gave out causing the mirror to fall off. Definitely leave the visor straight out until the adhesive cures.

#6 ·
sent ya PM...wondering if JPM can do a little over or something for the kappasphere mirror........uuuummmmmm

#7 ·
I don't see myself getting this done, but to each his own :)

#8 ·
well the mirror is geared to the passenger seat obviously.....and well....the ladies do like a mirror every once in a while.......;)

#9 ·
The bumpasaurus brings this back up. Kappasphere had a special on this via e-mail a while back but when I went to buy it on-line they didn't list it. I'll drop them a note, but wanted to ask if anyone else installed and are they happy with it?

#10 ·
I could not get mine to stick...

#12 ·
Got mine to stick just fine. The instructions call for letting the sticky stuff set for a while. Been 5 years and it's still there. Old thread has photos, I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.