Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice Parts for sale.

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  idkfa 
#1 · (Edited)
We have the following Solstice parts for sale. Prices do not include shipping..

1. GM carbon fiber Roof. Lightweight, originally used for racing. White, very light and in excellent condition. $1250.

2. Z0K suspension. Includes shocks, sway bars and springs. Lowers car about 1 inch. Excellent for handling. $300 for complete suspension.

3. Steering wheel. No air bag. $50

4. Deck lid. White, excellent condition. $185

5. 6 speed transmission. From a turbo solstice GXP Good condition $1500

6. Engine, from turbo gxp. Needs rebuild due to over heating. $500

7. GXP shocks, set of 4. $150

For pictures, email jfaphoenix32@aol.com or call 610-482-0141

#2 ·
6 speed trans??

#3 ·
GM carbon fiber roof???

#8 ·
Is the ZOK from a GXP or an NA? And could you pm me a shipping quote to 59106?

#10 ·
If only I had the money, I'd be all over that roof! Can you post a picture of it.

#13 ·
The GM, pre-preg top. I put a gallery together if anyone hasn't seen them.

(I know Joe doesn't get on here much and I don't think I've ever seen them post a pic)
For those not in-the-know, these racing tops do not have any mounting hardware included with them, each race builder fabricates there own mounting system. They also do not come with any seals or weatherstripping and are designed to be used without windows. They usually mount directly to the roll cage, which is also required by the racing rules. In short, this top is for racing, not for street use.

For street use, get a Smoothline Club Racer:
Smooth Line: Hardtop: Pontiac Solstice

#15 ·
Cool Photo Album idkfa! I've considered a streetable version and have looked at smoothlines but just never got there. I wondered if the weather striping and hardware were added and how does this one look. Some of the pictures on the album suggest it was done to them. I kinda forgot about this thread. I will email him, thanks.

#16 ·
I don't think adding weather striping to the GM top would be easy (have been thinking about this for years) and most 'mounting systems' consist of drilling them into the car. I have a few spare soft tops for parts and an aluminum honeycomb prototype I was working on years ago but just ended up buying the Smoothline. While the proportions are close, I still think the GM top looks better around the double-bubble and the rear buttresses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.