Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

FS: Fujita Polished Intercooler Piping $199

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SaturnSkyDude 
#1 ·
Hi there, I have some sets of this piping bought from a garage sale. They came directly from the Fujita stock when liquidating. Are brand new (never used and in box), this sell is only for the intercooler pipes only, it DOES NOT include the hose and clamps.

Price is $199, great deal!

Here is some info from the Kappasphere website (the only retailer of this pipes)

Don’t let the OEM intercooler piping downplay your turbo. Dress up your engine bay with these high quality, polished aluminum beauties. These are a Kappasphere exclusive.

Powerful Looks

Polished Finish.
Sets you apart from the rest.
Continuous Diameter Tubing.
Mandrel bent for superior fit and form.
Better frames the engine than the “squashed” OEM pipes.
Superior Build and Materials

6061 T6 Aluminum Intake Tubing.
HoseTechniques Silicone Hose w/Nomex.
Resists wear and damage.
TIG Welded Bracketry.
Carbon Plated T-bolt Clamps.
Provide uniform pressure with prevents hose damage.
Manufactured by Fujita.
Company behind our cold air intakes.
Simple Install

Bolt- On.
No cutting or drilling.
Instructions Included.
Model Compatibility

Redline
GXP
Fits with GM Performance Parts & Fujita Cold Air Intake

See less See more
#2 ·
No one interested? BUMP

#8 ·
Hi SkyPilot, I took the picture from Kappasphere probably same as the ebay seller. Seems like Fujita sold all their stock.

Seems the same diameter without any mounting bracket, they are not needed in my opinion. Also those are polished inside so probably expect a better air flow but not noticeable in HP

#4 · (Edited)
Are these pipes the same inside diameter as the factory pipes? Does anyone else on this forum have these pipes? If so, how do you like them?

#5 ·
Not sure there's any real diference between any of them, functionalty wise, but i do see that, or maybe i don't see any mounting brackets on the pipes. Might not be an issue, my dejons have mounting brackets. Still, that's a darn good price ($99) and free shipping.

#6 ·
I have had them on my car for 5 Years

I have not had any problems with them and they look greate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.