Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Only 500 to be made

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tazz 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen it only going to be 500 built its one hot GXP for 09. Looks like it has to be ordered weels are awsome heck whole car is beautiful. Wonder what this will go for? have to get to a dealer just for fun and see how much they will rape me.

08 Deep GXP wont the 09 dont think the wife will go for it in this economy

#2 ·
Sounds great for someone.
Love my '06. It has been paid off for a number of months.
My '04 3/4ton Diesel Sierra truck is paid off.
My 2000 Chrysler 300M- paid off.
Glastron ski boat- paid off
5th wheel trailer-paid off.
In this economy, don't plan on taking on any big purchases.
Not until things change, or Obama is out of office.

#3 ·
Can you provide more info on this? thinking of upgrading and an 09 may be the ticket.

#4 ·
09 GXP brazen color special wheels all 500 cars. need to order through dealer. its a street style limited edition. 18in split spoke wheels and only one color pontiac says they are a colectable series. if you need more I got the info from pontiacs performance mag that I get.

08 DeepGXP with King Penn W.R. shorty antenna and debaged lots of wax LOL

#5 ·
Pontiac's original intention was to have the 2009 Street Edition base Solstice Convertible be a limited order time frame and capped at 500 units.

In September, it changed and the order window was left open for a while and uncapped the production amount.

Not sure if this means more or less than 500 will be built.

Will probably see it removed from the order system during December.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f25/2009-pontiac-solstice-street-edition-47939/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.