Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1st 1000 [any first 1000 cars still here?]

2M views 735 replies 330 participants last post by  Roadster Fan 
#1 · (Edited)
How many first 1000 are still on our Solstice forum. Please sign in with your VIN..............Mine is 855.

#3 ·
SCISOLSTICE said:
How many first 1000 are still on our Solstice forum. Please sign in with your VIN..............
139.... still here...

Reactions: G-Ram
#13 ·
Hey "Guys"... 365 alive and well... in Cleveland, OH. Had it on a road trip to North Carolina over Thanksgiving. Was a dream to drive esp. in the hills and twistys. Avg'd. about 28 to 30 mph... using curise. 9 hour trip one way from Cleveland and never got tired or cramped legs/back, seats gave great support. Even got some top down driving... :willy:

Vin 365 = drive it 365 days/year... :)

Reactions: bingmobo
#246 · (Edited)
Hahah... that's pretty funny. With a numebr like 998, I think if you had waited maybe 10 more minutes before deciding to go to the dealership, you probably might not have gotten your car!!!

What is the powertrain warranty on 2006 Solstices? I know th ebumper-to-bumper is 3 yrs/36,000 miles, but my warranty book has info on the Durmax 6.6 liter engine warranty (which #848 certainly does not have!)

A friend of mine swears '06 Pontiacs would have a 5 yr/ 50,000 mile drivetrain warranty, but I don' tknow. Do you? Post up! :)
Oh man... this brings back memories of my 81 Trans Am. You should put a shaker on the hood, and get a 6.6 T/A sticker! hah... nah, too tacky.

The entire warranty on the 06 Solstice is 3 years / 36k.

That includes:
Bumper to Bumper
Roadside Assistance
Drivetrain

You do however get a 6 year / 100,000 mile warranty on rust prevention.

It's a pretty crappy warranty actually.

2007 Solstices get the same as above, but with a 5 year / 100k mile warranty for both Roadside Assistance and Drivetrain. (bumper to bumper is still 36k though).

#20 ·

Alive and well and looking forward to driving in the new year - hope all those with are enjoying and those without are soon to be delighted.:cool: