Okay - list to date:
1. No flatulence
2. Do not attempt to straddle any road kill larger than a squirrel.
3. Let no one lift your car without pointing out the proper jacking points.
4. Open and close the doors by touching the handles only – not the paint.
5. Inspect your wife for bangles, bling, jewelry and sharp or pointed objects. Anything that can scratch the paint or mark the leather must be removed prior to entering the “Sol Zone”.
6. To protect yourself from the wife for rule #5, always open the door and pack any bags or luggage. She will feel that you are a true gentleman, when in reality you are just a “Sol-Man”
7. Only one person closes the trunk at a time – not together.
8. Before entering the car, each must close the soft top buttress after having the trunk open.
9. NEVER tell your better half how much you spend on parts/mods.
10. Always turn off the daytime running lights when it’s sunny outside.
11. Both windows must be up or down at the same time.
12. Revving the engine instead of honking the horn IS an appropriate way to get someone’s attention.
13. When the top is up, always DUCK when entering the car, otherwise you end up damaging the top.
14. Speed bumps, pot holes, and road irregularities must be treated with respect, lest you rearrange the underside of your Sol.