Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Who has a working version of these two videos ?

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  RedOne07 
#1 · (Edited)
Who has a working version of this video ?

Hi all,

Below videos seems to be part of the same series. They are about the Saturn Sky, but even for Solstice lovers they are (in my opinion) very interesting. As far as I know there are 4 of which at least 3 seem to belong to a series, but there might be more. Please let me know if there are.

Unfortunately there is an issue with the second and the fourth video, no picture, sound only :-(

Does anyone have that second and/or fourth video available ?

1) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Darren Post
2) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Jill Lajdziak
3) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Vicki Vlachakis
4) 2007 Saturn Sky Roadster Walk Around by GM executive

See less See more
#2 ·
#8 ·
Apparently not. I jumped within YouTube from Rob's second to what I thought was the Rob's third (second in your post) and watched this:

As I re-read the description, it isn't what I thought it was.

Reactions: RedOne07
#9 ·
Dang, another dead end :(

I am amazed that none of the Kappa fans around here saved that video. I did contact the original publisher, but they did not have the video anymore either.

I have started to collect everything on the Solstice. Is amazing how many commercials, powerpoint presentations and other stuff kis available. We all better safe it before it disappears.

#11 · (Edited)
BUMP .....................

Below videos seems to be part of the same series. They are about the Saturn Sky, but even for Solstice lovers they are (in my opinion) very interesting. As far as I know there are 4 of which at least 3 seem to belong to a series, but there might be more. Please let me know if there are.

Unfortunately there is an issue with the second and the fourth video, no picture, sound only :-(

Does anyone have that second and/or fourth video available ?

1) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Darren Post
2) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Jill Lajdziak
3) 2007 Saturn Sky by team member Vicki Vlachakis
4) 2007 Saturn Sky Roadster Walk Around by GM executive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.