Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

2008 Mean Yellow with 4000+ miles for sale

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Yogi 
#1 ·
My husband and I just retired and he just sold one of his cars and now I am willing to sell one of mine: 2008 Pontiac Solstice with just 4000+ miles on it. It looks just like the one at the top of this page on far right! It has been garaged kept-we are an hour East of Dallas. It came with the Premium Package: Black Leather Seats and Steering Wheel, Cruise Control & Fog Lights, A/C 5 spd Auto, 18" Chrome Wheels High Performance Audio System w/ 7 Monsoon Speakers Rear Spoiler and Carpeted Floor Mats. Willing to let it go for $17,500.00. You may send a private message if you'd like. I really hate to see it go!

#4 ·
We are passionate about our Sols here. Yours is a great colour with really low miles. You should be able to sell it. You just have to be patient. Many people search this forum for their "dream sol". For someone looking for a "mean sol" yours will be it. I would suggest you post some pics of it.
Good luck.

#6 ·
Nonnie....as stated, we are very passionate about our Solsti (like my new word!!) here. My one statement I will make is this, make 100% certain that you won't kick yourself next year or several down the road because you got rid of your baby. Been there, done that!!! With that said, good luck to you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.