2008 Solstice for sale - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2017, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

2008 Solstice for sale

I had a 2008 Solstice for sale. Light gray. 47K miles. Clean Carfax. Everything works perfectly to the best of my knowledge. To the best of my knowledge that would be a base model it has every option that was available that year. I am not an expert in these cars, most of you know more than me by much more, I'm speaking as a novice, so I can only say to the best of my knowledge it has all options. Interior is in excellent condition. Exterior in excellent condition. paint has some very minor imperfections, and I mean very minor, such as some small chips where the door would open and hit another car, nothing major whatsoever. There are no dents, however, sometimes when I see the car at a certain angle it appears that there might be one or two very minor dents that are barely visible, I am not even sure, it's only on certain angles in certain light that I can see it, and I'm not even sure then. otherwise the paint and body are in excellent condition. to the best of my knowledge there is absolutely no rust. the only thing missing as far as I know is the tire inflator kit. tires in excellent condition. Brakes and everything else as far as I can tell our working 100% perfectly well.

I am located on Long Island, New York.

Though I would love to, I just don't have the time or energy knowledge or wherewithal to ship. So local pickup only please.

at the date of this posting since I just acquired the car, the title should be forthcoming any day now from Albany New York, I haven't about two weeks, I understand it takes about two weeks to get the title, so the title I believe should be here sometime in the next couple of days.

irony took pictures. Though when I clicked on the attach or insert pictures it says to add it as a link. I don't know how to do that. If you're interested in the car, I will gladly of course sent pictures via e-mail.

By the way, if anybody be so kind and gracious he so can you please explain how to upload pictures?

Best offer

Feel free to communicate with me, I'm very easy to communicate with.

[IMG][/IMG]

gif upload

Last edited by MischievousGuru; 05-22-2017 at 01:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 06:35 AM

Location: Parker Colorado, USA, directly above the center of the earth
Good luck with the sale.

If a buyer wants the car shipped they can arrange that on their end and coordinate a pick up time with you. You don't have to do anything but be there to turn the car over and do the receipt inspection. Very easy.

Rob the Elder

Punisher's Daddy
Green Dragon's chief mechanic
Carol's husband for 48 years

Secretary Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club
Punisher's story
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/punisher-65168/
Punisher thread index
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f...ml#post1765649

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob the elder View Post
Good luck with the sale.

If a buyer wants the car shipped they can arrange that on their end and coordinate a pick up time with you. You don't have to do anything but be there to turn the car over and do the receipt inspection. Very easy.
Ah, thanks for input

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 03:22 PM

What is the price?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnjim View Post
What is the price?
As sated best offer please.
Feel free to PM me to exchange phone numbers and such.
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode