Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

F/S Children's Power Wheel

18K views 49 replies 9 participants last post by  HHGadget 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
NOT MINE, found on Craigslist.

Disney princess power wheels Pontiac Solstice battery operated car - $50 (Joshua, TX)

Disney princess power wheels Pontiac Solstice battery operated car (pics)

Sellers ad: Disney princess power wheels Pontiac Solstice battery operated car

Awesome car but has sun damage worked when it was parked a few months back but we have miss placed the charger. The maximum speed in low drive and reverse is 2.5 mph. The car automatically stops when the child's foot is lifted off the pedal. The vehicle's weight limit is 130 lbs.

Avoid CL scams: craigslist | about > scams

#7 ·
This might not last long, oh yeah NOT MINE, found on Craigslist, Lincoln, Nebraska.

$20.00, red racer style
Power Wheels Pontiac Solstice (pic)

Sellers ad: Well used and will need a new battery but still powers up. Two forward speeds plus reverse. It does have a AM radio but we always kept that off to prolong battery life.

The battery needed is a NP12-12. It has not been used in a couple of years and the battery in it can only show that it will turn on.

#8 · (Edited)
Disney power wheel $30, Greencastle, IN

Barbie Pontiac Solstice (5 pics)

Sellers ad: Paint is faded a little, chrome is not as shiny as when new, but it runs just as well as new, and comes with two batteries. Both hold charge. Always stored inside $30 3one7-7one4-two18one

Avoid CL scams: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

#12 ·
Fremont/Union City/Newark

Ride On 2 Seater Toy Car - Pontiac Solstice 12v - $50, Fremont/Union City/Newark, CA

Ride On 2 Seater Toy Car - Pontiac Solstice 12v

12v PONTIAC SOLSTICE Ride On Toy CAR. This car in in great condition. The car is clean and not faded (garage stored). The wheels show even wear except from one back wheel which has a slight crack. The car is all intact with working radio, mirrors, steering wheel, etc and the battery charger is included.

#13 · (Edited)
(1) Irondequoit, NY,
Barbie edition; power wheels pontiac solstice (pics)

Sellers comments: Hello selling a used power wheels pontiac solstice Disney princess edition Will need a battery (currently not holding a charge) (no charger). Working radio
Being sold for parts or repair Asking price $30 or best offer

(2) Excelsior Springs, Missouri
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/tag/5409453997.html (pics)

Sellers comments: Used but working Disney Princess 12 Volt Pontiac Solstice by Dumar. Complete with charger. It's in a played with condition. Nothing broken. The motors work in all speeds and directions. The battery takes a charge. The charger works and so does the built in AM radio. It has fading on the plastic and stickers. The stickers have bubbles in them and their are scratches from normal wear. Tires are intact with no holes but have normal tread wear. FIRM $75. Cash only no trades. No shipping. Must pick up in Excelsior Springs.

(3) Sante Fe, TX
http://galveston.craigslist.org/bab/5426333496.html
Disney Princess Pontiac Solstice convertible Power Wheels car 12v . Battery charged and charger included. Very good condition. $65. No holds. FCFS.

Avoid scams: craigslist | about > scams

#15 ·
#19 ·
NOT MIND, found on Craigslist. $40, Princess power wheels SE Aubun, IN.

https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/tag/5666583043.html (pic)

Sellers comments: Used peg perego princess Pontiac solstice. I believe it has an issue with the shifter or gear box. It will no shift into second gear, only first and reverse. And randomly when driving in first it will shift to reverse by it self. Comes with working battery and charger, which is worth more than the $40 asking price alone. Please text at
show contact info
if interested.

Avoid CL scams: https://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

#21 ·
#22 ·

Cinderella Solstice Power Wheels 2 batteries - $30 (Ellisville, Missouri)

Cinderella Solstice Power Wheels 2 batteries (pics)

Sellers comments: This posting is for a Cinderella Pontiac Solstice Power Wheels. It is in pretty good shape and comes with a newer battery and the charger. It does however need a new clip to hook the battery up to, the old one is broken. It has been in the garage the entire time we have had it, and worked great the few times it was used. The radio works too! Any questions, please email me.

craigslist | about | scams

#23 ·
NOT MINE, found on Craigslist. $50, Anderson, OH

Pontiac Solstice Cinderella battery car (pics)

Pontiac Solstice Cinderella battery operated car. Seats 2 children. Just recently replaced the battery. Show normal wear and use. Has scratches, broken lights, stickers peeling off. Does not affect function! Comes with charging cord.

Serious buyers only! Please mention item when responding!

CASH ONLY!!!

craigslist | about | scams

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.