Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

FS: 2008 GXP Convertible

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  silverfox90 
#1 · (Edited)
This is more of a feeler to gauge any interest because I may potentially trade in my Solstice on another car, but would rather offer it here where others may appreciate what is done.

My car is a 2008 GXP
42,513 miles
manual
all options available for a GXP
4 almost new tires, less than 9 months
Rear Diff and transmission fluid changed at 35,000 miles - redline synthetic
New spark plugs at 35,000 miles
New water pump at 40,000 miles
Oil always changed at 5,000 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic

Options I have added:

Trifecta Tune
Magnaflow Catback exhaust
Custom made 3/8" backbone, similar to what DDMWorks sells
B&G lowering springs (still have factory springs)
Leather stitched center armrest
18" Vauxhall VXR wheels
20% tint on side windows, 5% on rear window
Front GM splash guards

I am thinking $16,500 as it sits now, but of course am open to offers. Some parts are for sale in another thread.

Please PM me with any inquiries. I also have a ton of additional pictures, but did not want to overcrowd the post and can send them via PM or email.

Thank you.

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks like the sale is going to fall through, the buyer isn't going to get approved for the loan. At this point the car is still available.

#6 ·
Had a ton of interest through ebay, but when it comes down to doing the deal all have fallen through. I've lowered the price to $15,750 before I trade it in. Hoping not to go that route, dealer offered me $15,000, but I'd rather the car go to another enthusiast.

#9 · (Edited)
There's always room for one more Kappa, plus you need a convertible! :yesnod: ...

#13 ·
Car has been sold! Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.