FS, parts from GXP - Pontiac Solstice Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forum > Solstice and Solstice Products for Sale Sections > Solstices and Parts for Sale/Want to Buy (incl other vehicles)
Register Home Forum Gallery Owner Registry Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

SolsticeForum.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

FS, parts from GXP

If you need some stock parts to make a fix or modify just to modify, here is what I have from my 2009 2.0 GXP. All parts are in perfect condition. They were removed only because I added ZOK's and Madmods CF dipped pillar and dash.

GXP sway bars (front and rear) $150.00 for both (these are ZOK for the N/A 2.4 and not ZOK for GXP 2.0)
Boomerang Dash - standard dark grey - $100.00
Rear pillar - Silver - $150.00

Pictures available if requested. Not including shipping so let me know where you are at and I'll see what the cost is. Also, I try to respond quickly but I'm not tied in to my phone and internet 24/7 so I will do my best. I'm posting on craigslist, kappa and local forums. So first response I see, I react to.

She's an 09 Brazen GXP, Trifecta tune, DDM Race Bckbne,OCC,fndr trim,center console,coilcover and LVKFCB, WERKS tank covers, Hahn IC, KS reBar, Dejon lwr intake,IC and TBE pipes, Solo HF cat with Magnaflow 3" exh, VDI doors, B&G coilovers, ASAP mesh covers, Norms f430 bumper,fenders,side skirts, GTO CAI hood and rear diffuser, Gravana J2's, ZOK bars, custom projector LED Halo headlights and taillights, custom WR & "Madmods" CF dash, pillar & door sills, JPM shifter
Next, Crazy leather int
cdflint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bump, Daddy needs an upgraded IC.

Pic of the boomerang, no handle.

She's an 09 Brazen GXP, Trifecta tune, DDM Race Bckbne,OCC,fndr trim,center console,coilcover and LVKFCB, WERKS tank covers, Hahn IC, KS reBar, Dejon lwr intake,IC and TBE pipes, Solo HF cat with Magnaflow 3" exh, VDI doors, B&G coilovers, ASAP mesh covers, Norms f430 bumper,fenders,side skirts, GTO CAI hood and rear diffuser, Gravana J2's, ZOK bars, custom projector LED Halo headlights and taillights, custom WR & "Madmods" CF dash, pillar & door sills, JPM shifter
Next, Crazy leather int
Old 12-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

Bump to sell or best offer.

Sway bars are sold.

Next, Crazy leather int
Old 12-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Boomerang

Hi CDFlint
Would be interested,would you take $75
I am from Canada J8Z 1N7 postal code
Thanks
Cigars07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'm for that with shipping. PM sent. I check shipping.

Next, Crazy leather int
Old 01-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

hey Chuck you have any front grills lying around the house there?
2008 Sly GXP (Z0K) Custom Tune, Dejon Precision 5557B Kit, Wiseco/ARP/K1 Built Bottom End, AEM Meth Injection, SPEC Stage III Clutch, DDMworks Backbone, Kappasphere ReBar, DDM Crossbrace, Custom Front Splitter, HKS SSQV, Norm's ZR-1 fenders, Cobalt SS BBK.

SOLD
Racer_X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Sorry RacerX no more grills here.
Boomerang has sold!!!
I have the pillar for $100.00 OBO

My garage only has the pillar, extra set of headlights, oem parts of the visor, under the steering wheel, the pieces on the side of the dash, GXP engine cover, oem IC, pipes.

May consider a turbo upgrade at Nationals this year. Are you going? We've booked it.

Next, Crazy leather int
Old 01-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

When are nationals... if they're in Cali or AZ i'm there...
2008 Sly GXP (Z0K) Custom Tune, Dejon Precision 5557B Kit, Wiseco/ARP/K1 Built Bottom End, AEM Meth Injection, SPEC Stage III Clutch, DDMworks Backbone, Kappasphere ReBar, DDM Crossbrace, Custom Front Splitter, HKS SSQV, Norm's ZR-1 fenders, Cobalt SS BBK.

SOLD
Racer_X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
AKA SolWhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X View Post
When are nationals... if they're in Cali or AZ i'm there...
When: June 20, 21, and 22nd 2013

Official NASSM 2013 Thread

On the Hanging Limb Highway - 2012
1st 1K - #741
DaveOC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.