Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

GXP Front Bumper and Other Parts.

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Howster 
#1 ·
Hi to all,

I am selling a GXP front bumper that came off my '07 GXP shortly after I purchased it new in 2008. It has been hanging in my rafters all of that time, and needs to find a new home. It is yellow, and had been partially painted by a shop that the dealership had authorized due to some minor scuffing on the bottom of the bumper. There were, and still are some paint runs on the bottom of the bumper, but other than that it is in perfect condition.

There are no trim pieces or inserts with this bumper. It is as is. I am also including a set of OEM intercooler tubes, a very lightly used OEM catalytic converter from the same car, and an ECM that was tuned by DDM. I think it might have been dropped, but I have no way of knowing if it works or not, but it did when I removed it from the car. I had installed aftermarket parts, so these were removed from the car not long after I purchased it. I am including them at no additional cost except that the buyer pays for the shipping.

I am asking $225 for everything plus shipping. If interested please contact me at 'howster01@yahoo.com'. I do not check this forum regularly, and the parts will be listed on another forum as well. The bumper would most likely need to be packed or wrapped, however that is an additional cost to the buyer. The other parts I will pack very well inside a box and ship separately. I hate to say this, but if they don't sell soon I will have no choice but to recycle them as I have no room in my garage.

I will email photos to interested buyers. Thank you and enjoy your cars. I had a blast in mine...

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi,

Sorry but I don't check this site often. I left my email address in the listing so anyone could contact me. I actually threw the ECM away about three weeks ago. If I had received an email I would have let you have it for $50.00. I paid over $500 for the ECM new and then the tune, but anyway-sorry.

#4 ·
Trent, just remember when buying a used ECM that they are VIN specific....so you will have to have it retuned.

#5 ·
Hi to everyone,

I am updating my listing as I recently sold the GXP front bumper a few months ago. I have my OEM GXP catalytic converter with around 10K miles as well as the OEM intercooler tubes for sale. I am listing the on ebay, however if you want them, please contact me directly at my email (howster01@yahoo.com) and I will give you a better price.

Cheers

HAPPY NEW YEAR Solstice people

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.