Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

OEM Fenders for Sale.

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  idkfa 
#1 ·
I have the following OEM fenders for sale ($50 per). I'm located in Temecula, CA but will ship at buyer's expense. Had fenders on for about 2,000 miles before switching over to Norm's.

See less See more
#2 ·
How much? :lurk:

#12 · (Edited)
Mine were "jack" crunched and I just pounded them out, but as far as removing them, there's nothing to it. Unscrew the plastic wheel wells from the fender. Undo two bolts on the bottom of the fender. Undo two or three bolts (I can't remember) in plain sight on the top. One bolt inside the door jamb. Working alone, it took me about 20 minutes to remove. FYI, the fenders are on EBAY. Under 100 dollars shipped, primed. There are some places that for extra cash, will ship them to you painted, and clear coated. Just do a search. :yesnod:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Fender-...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

#10 ·
Jeeeeezus!!!!

You guys are ridiculous!
$50 a piece?!!! and you're still yammering on about year, color, etc.?

Those things would have been sold in 2 minutes on Sky forum!
With no questions asked... probably would have gone for more, cuz people would have started a bid war.

If I had a Solstice, I would jump on these NOW.
:willy:

#15 ·
I much prefer to just go pick up a part that I buy from a private party. That way there are mistakes on what I think I am getting and what I wind up with. I have also delivered a Top half way across the country, so that the person saw what they were getting. But people that Post for sale items and then never come back to check or follow up on PM's can be irritating. When that happens I will forget the purchase or buy elsewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.