Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Pair of GXP's For Sale

4K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  ElleH 
#1 ·
For Sale--

2008 Coupe Convertible 1080 Miles, Red exterior, Black leather interior.
5 Speed Manual, Performance kit installed. Comes with an extra set of Heritage ten spoke polished wheels new in boxes, including new TPM sensors.
$22,500 Firm No Trades.

2009 Hardtop Coupe 45 Miles, Red exterior, Black leather interior.
Automatic, Performance kit included, not installed. Comes with extra set of
Heritage ten spoke polished wheels new in boxes, including new TPM sensors.
$27,500 Firm No Trades.

Both vehciles come with covers, have been in a environmentally controlled
garage and are virtually new.

Serious inquiries only, more information available upon request.

Happy Cruising!

#2 ·
where are the cars located ?

Kansas City ?

#3 ·
Psst - saying 'coupe convertible' is like saying 'man woman'. It's either one OR the other - in this case, judging on the year it is a regular Solstice convertible.

#4 ·
I thought the same thing. I went through some of his old posts and he has owned at least one hard top ( I think a lemans), maybe he still has one; thus the coupe/conv??

Or maybe he is wrong.

#11 ·
I had no idea that they had done that, but it certainly fits in with their other ignorant advertising meaning nothing, or sometimes something else entirely than they were getting at. What the heck is a 'coupe convertible'? The only thing that comes arguably close is a retractable hard top as in the current Miatas.

#13 ·
Dave, wasn't the initial marketing for the car done on the Apprentice (the brochure)? Just a thought, but I wonder if it was called a Coupe Convertible by The Apprentice group?

I have no idea where my brochure is, otherwise I could look.

#15 ·
Nope, the Apprentice group referred to it as a roadster in one of the videos on the initial DVD. I just checked that this morning.

But back then, if you went to a GM web site, and wanted information on the Solstice, your only choice when you went to Model was Coupe. It used to bug me constantly that I had to choose coupe instead of "Roadster". That's the only reason I remember that clearly.

Water over the dam, as it were!

#14 ·
Doesn't the center roof panel come off of all "coupes"? If so, then aren't they really targas? :lol:

#21 ·
To post a picture it must be hosted on a service somewhere like Flickr. You cannot post a picture from your hard drive.

Click the yellow box next to the earth logo above where you enter text and paste the link for the location of your photo into the box that opens up.

Them when you submit your post, the pic will appear in it.

Let me know If you have any issues.

Jeff

#22 ·
I use photobucket.com and when you click the share link, all you have to do is click one of the 4 links that corresponds to where you want to post it and it automatically copies it (I think it's the bottom link) and then when you want to paste the pic, just use <cntrl> <v> to paste the link...it doesn't get any simpler.... No fussing with which button to use on this forum....photobucket's share feature does it for you.

#23 ·
When I had my 1947 Pontiac it was registered as a Sedan/Coupe . When we were at the Factory I asked a guy that worked there 41 years he said one was 5 passenger and the other is 6.
Oh Good luck with sale

#24 ·
Hi saw you lost your yellow solstice in April. Have you replaced it. If not I have just the car for you: 07 SCREAMIN yellow 18k miles. Let me know if you are interested. I posted in classifieds but it's not showing up. Don't know how long it takes for posts to appear or if I did something wrong. Obviously I am new to this forum :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.