Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice Parts for sale.

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  idkfa 
#1 · (Edited)
We have the following Solstice parts for sale. Prices do not include shipping..

1. GM carbon fiber Roof. Lightweight, originally used for racing. White, very light and in excellent condition. $1250.

2. Z0K suspension. Includes shocks, sway bars and springs. Lowers car about 1 inch. Excellent for handling. $300 for complete suspension.

3. Steering wheel. No air bag. $50

4. Deck lid. White, excellent condition. $185

5. 6 speed transmission. From a turbo solstice GXP Good condition $1500

6. Engine, from turbo gxp. Needs rebuild due to over heating. $500

7. GXP shocks, set of 4. $150

For pictures, email jfaphoenix32@aol.com or call 610-482-0141

#2 ·
6 speed trans??

#3 ·
GM carbon fiber roof???

#8 ·
Is the ZOK from a GXP or an NA? And could you pm me a shipping quote to 59106?

#10 ·
If only I had the money, I'd be all over that roof! Can you post a picture of it.

#15 ·
Cool Photo Album idkfa! I've considered a streetable version and have looked at smoothlines but just never got there. I wondered if the weather striping and hardware were added and how does this one look. Some of the pictures on the album suggest it was done to them. I kinda forgot about this thread. I will email him, thanks.

#16 ·
I don't think adding weather striping to the GM top would be easy (have been thinking about this for years) and most 'mounting systems' consist of drilling them into the car. I have a few spare soft tops for parts and an aluminum honeycomb prototype I was working on years ago but just ended up buying the Smoothline. While the proportions are close, I still think the GM top looks better around the double-bubble and the rear buttresses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.