WTB: (for 2.4L) A/C compressor, center brake light, misc parts
I'm in need of the following parts. I'm hoping that some of the members that have upgraded or are parting out cars can help. These are going on my 06 (2.4L), but I doubt that matters for most items:
- A/C compressor, with pulley
- Passenger door handle, though I'm certain I can make the other one work. Lock cylinder not required
- center brake light
- LH mirror glass. (I should mask better when welding.) Or, the whole mirror, but I just painted mine, so. *shrug*
- If I can find a good deal - convertible top. Black or blue.
- Trunk release button (the one that goes in the glove box)
- Interior light dimmer from a SKY. (I have a SKY interior.) I have the knob, but not the module that it plugs up to.
- Driver's headlight. It's okay if the lens is cracked or scratched. I really need the reflector cup and the bottom case.
If you have one or more of these parts available, please PM me. If you're anywhere near DFW, I can meet to pick up & pay, and will probably buy you a beer or frosty beverage of your choice.
If anyone is interested in a trade, I have a variety of stock 2.4L parts available:
- Head (complete)
- fuel rail
- intake manifold
- exhaust manifold
- stock catalytic converter. (from an 06, has about 36k miles on it)
- engine harness
- Lots of other stuff that I can't think of at the moment.
Blue-ish 2006 2.4, Werks stage 1 turbo, GMPP cat-back, TCE Wilwood 6 piston front brakes, 4-piston rears , Stainless brake lines, slotted and drilled rotors, DDM braces, BR Racing coilovers, Spec aluminum flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, Werks aluminum radiator, DDM oil catch can, Autometer boost, water and AFR gauges, RKSport hood, Morimoto FX-R HID headlights, GReddy Profec boost controller @ 13PSI, custom A-pillar gauge pod.
In progress: custom fiberglass trunk lid.
Currently on engine #4!
Last edited by raygun; 04-19-2017 at 08:25 AM.