Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

WTB Coupe Soft Top, Hard Top Storage Bag

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  OSUCherokee 
#1 ·
With my new purchase of #1152 or "Max" as my wife calls him. (max amount of cars she will let me own) I am now in need of a soft top and a hard top storage bag. Funny that I actually had a soft top in my possession for many years with no coupe to use it with. Sold it, and now I have a coupe. Go figure. :)

Reactions: GODROD
#2 ·
Good luck on your search. I went through the same search in June when I got my Coupe. I was lucky enough to find a forum member who had put his soft top up for sale here and had not sold it. Best advice I can give you is be patient, one will come along. Be prepared to pay for it. I paid $1175.00 US and did not blink at the price. When stuff comes up for a Coupe you just go for it. As for the Targa case I got mine from Tom at Crate Engine Depot. I think, I got his last one. Here is one on eBay at a nice price.

Pontiac Solstice Hard TOP Convertible Targa Storage BAG GM 19212675 | eBay

#4 ·
I purchased one of the targa top bags month ago from this eBay seller. Great seller and super communication. So for $40.00 you should pull the trigger for sure as the listing shows 3 left. :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.