Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Can I Post Photos as a "Free" User?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ColoradoGXP 
#1 ·
Can I post photo attachments as a "Free" user to this forum?

#4 ·
Well, pretty "snarky" answers. Nice way to greet a new user! The answer was in a different section, as there are a lot of forum sections here. Yes I should have searched for the word "free". But this is not my first forum rodeo as I was on the Jeep Grand Cherokee forum for many years, perhaps even longer than some of you! The Jeep Grand Cherokee forum lets one post photos right "inline" and not be forced to link somewhere else.

#5 ·
BTW, welcome to the forum.

If you click on your username above, then click on "statistics" you can go directly to all post made by you. It'll save you time finding your earlier posts, which should prevent you from needing to post the same question in different places.

Good luck!

:thumbs:

#6 ·
Well, pretty "snarky" answers. Nice way to greet a new user!
You will find that the members here are more than willing to help you out and answer questions especially with a Solstice "newbie" but you have have made an effort to use the search function yourself first since just about every topic or question has been answered multiple times. Having said that, welcome to the forum. This forum has helped me tremendously for diagnosing issues and tips and mods. You should know that once you start down the modding path you will end up broke but happy.

#7 ·
The point is not that you didn't search. But that you asked the question yourself in a thread and received answers, but didn't (apparently) bother to read those answers before posting the same question again in a new thread.

#9 ·
As a non paying member you are not able to post pics directly to the forum. You can post them elsewhere and copy that link into this forum.

Or you can email them to a member who can post them for you. It has been done in the past with great success.

Or if you decide you might want to stick around, best yet is to pay and post.

#10 ·
Having lost a bunch of pics to services that went under in the early years of this forum, I opted to pay and post. It works well, and I haven't lost a pic since then. My pay and post predated the current owners of the forum, but they honored the earlier paid members.

:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.