Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

*GetYourWheels* Customer Rides and Wheel Gallery

21K views 119 replies 11 participants last post by  getyourwheels 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to our GetYourWheels.com Customer Rides and Wheel Gallery for the SolsticeForum!

We are a new sponsor for the forum, we've done quite a few sets for our slingshot customers and they recommended we join the forum to help those of you looking for something to spice up the ride!

We wanted to introduce ourselves by giving you guys an inside look at the inside look at the day-to-day of GetYourWheels.

We'll keep this thread updated with what we feel are the most interesting sets of wheels that make it out each day!

First, the GetYourWheels showroom

The GetYourWheels Warehouse: we stock over 5,000 wheels so theres a good chance we have what you want!

We also offer black wheel weights for black/dark wheels, and silver for silver wheels. Saves our customers the hassle and there is nothing worse than having some shiny wheel weights on your new matte wheels show up.

To start it all off, here are some of the most popular custom Bespoke 3 Brushed and Polished finishes featured on Avant Garde Wheels all in one place:

Top Row, left to right: Brushed Grigio/Gunmetal M590, Brushed Stainless/Light Tint M580, Brushed Gloss Clear M510
Bottom Row: Brushed Matte Antique Bronze M590, Matte Antique Bronze M510

22" F130s with Brushed Matte Antique Bronze centers and Textured Black Lips for a Chrysler

Bronze Burst Super Deep Concave F14s all around for an Accord!

Prism Purple M510s

Vossen CVTs

Volk G27s in their AMAZING Prism Dark Silver finish!

We offer:
FREE Shipping
FREE Mounting and Balancing
Powdercoating and Custom Finishing Services
4 Week Forgestar & Avant Garde build times!

We also offer matching Silver/Gunmetal/Black valve stems with our TPMS sensors!

Any customers are also welcome to post photos of their wheels here as well! Check back often for daily updates!

Like what you see? If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact me at Jason@GetYourWheels.com or 562-219-2525

See less See more
#2 ·
Forgestar wheels are a modular, full-faced and deep concave wheel that is strong, lightweight and reasonably priced!

Forgestar customizes each wheel and offset based on your order, so you can get the exact fitment you want.
Lots of space for BBK clearance and custom finishes are also available.

We are one of Forgestar's largest retailers in the industry.

We offer:

Semi Concave - Almost flat, but it has a subtle concavity to the face. These look great and work great for a classy & OE look and feel.
Deep Concave - Much more aggressive concavity to the face, and very noticeable. Available in 9.5" - 12" wide only.

Weights
18x8.5 - 18.4 lbs
18x9.5 - 20.2 lbs
18x10 - 19.5 lbs
19x8.5 - 23.8 lbs
19x10 - 25 lbs

Here is a set of Deep Concave 20x9.5 20x11 F14s we built for our customer's S550 GT PP in under 2 weeks!
We'll be wrapping them with some meaty 275/35/20 315/35/20 Michelin PSS, and black TPMS Sensors

Installed photos to come!
20x9.5 +25 - 26.4 lbs
20x11 +55 - 26.5 lbs

Two Stage Laser Purple F14s (Upgraded finish)

F14s Custom Painted to match the OEM Ford Grabber Blue (Upgraded Finish)

F14s in a two-stage Matte Candy Red Powdercoat

#3 ·
CF10s Custom Painted to match the OEM Porsche Sapphire Blue Metallic (Upgraded Finish)

Powdercoated Two Stage Candy Sapphire

Matte Black (Back) vs Textured Black (Front)

We also offer multi stage Brushed and Polished finish for an additional cost!
F14s in Matte Antique Bronze (Polished wheel w/ Matte Bronze Clearcoat)
CF10s Brushed with a Lightly Tinited Clearcoat

Many more options available!

Contact me Jason@GetYourWheels.com or call 562-219-2525 with any questions and I'd be happy to help you out

#5 ·
You stated above, "Welcome to our GetYourWheels.com Customer Rides and Wheel Gallery for the SlingshotForums!"

You DO realize that you are in the Solstice forums I hope. If you try to sort the wheels that come up in a search all you get is an error. Your site is pretty but doesn't work very well.

#9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
We've done a number of Solstice setups so far, and those customers recommended we jump on the forum.
We'll be posting more Solstice specific setups we've done in the near future so keep an eye out!

For the Solstice we've done as wide as 9" front and 9.5" rears
I dont believe the car has much more room to fit anything wider without hitting inner suspension components.

Here is a setup we did for Solstice Forum member roxer, running 18x8.5/9.5 Forgestar F14s running beefy 245/275 tires
Fitment is a little aggressive, but it looks great!

We built his wheels with a gorgeous custom upgraded Brushed Silver finish

The 9.5 seems to be about as wide as you can fit on the rear, heres a shot of how the rears fit, its about as close to the inner suspension components as you'd want to go:

We've also had a lot of luck with 9" all around with 275 square tires on the Solstice. Stay tuned for some pics of this setup in the future!

#10 ·
What's your opinion on different size wheels? Not in width, but height. I've notice some people are beginning to buy larger wheels on the rear than the ones on the front. For example, 19s on the front and 20s on the rear. TIA

#17 ·
These are the guys that made my custom duplicates for my Mallett. Great bunch of guys. Need to send them a picture. Glad they took my suggestion and came to the site. I actually tried to get them to go to the Arkansas national, but was too short of notice. Again, a pleasure doing business with them, real close on delivery date, and mine were 100% one off. Thanks guys.

#26 ·
I have a Stock 2008 Solstice GXP, I am looking to put new wheel on it. What is the factory wheel depth and offset? I am not familiar with this and would like some help from the community. I am looking to add 20 inch wheels and wanted to add lowering springs and what brand should I use and what lowering kit would be best for comfort an handling? Could someone give me Ideas as to what you have done and maybe share some pictures. I would like to add 20 inch wheels and trying to figure out the side of the tire and how low I might need to lower the car to fit to the wheel wells. Please Help.

#28 ·
AG Wheels just released some new sizes for their rotary forged M600 series wheels.
The M610, M615, and M632 are now available in a 20x9.5 deep concave!
Perfect to fit wider Deep Concave fronts, or less aggressive 20x9.5 square setups for Audis!

Featured in the photos below is a set of Copper M632 in 20x9.5/11 Deep Concave all around,
Also featured are set of Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tires in hard to find 235/35/20 265/30/20 sizes.
Made in the Netherlands, Vredestein offers many uncommon and hard to find tire sizes, great performance, quiet rides as well as a gorgeous european design.
GetYourWheels now offers the full line of Vredestein tires, so contact us for a quote!
Vredestein banden

#32 ·
Lots of pictures of nice wheels but what about wheels that come in the offsets we need (+50 and +45) and some pictures of wheel/tire setups actually on a Solstice. You have got to earn our business not just throw wheel pictures up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.