Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Blue Tooth

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ArticSolstice 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I just bought an 06 last month. Of course no owners manuel. Can you tell me how to pair or get the blue tooth working? Thanks!

#4 ·
#5 ·
Don't want to sound stupid here,I would also like to add Bluetooth to my 07 Solstice with the factory installed radio/monsoon system.
What is the VCIM and can you tell me what is all involved to do this.Also I was told (just got this car) that there are 7 speakers,my car has been modified and all I can see is 2 in the door ,2 tweeters and no other speakers so that adds up to 4 ,I know that ther should be one behind the passenger seat (sub ),none in the side panels not to mention that the sub is missing.So I assume that there was once 2 in the side panels along the passenger and drivers seat ,is this correct?

#6 ·
#9 ·
Bluetooth install for 07

Goto gmdirect parts and look up electrical for 09 solstice module numbers are listed for the 09, I believe there are two. then toto Eiss Brothers online in Watertown,NY they can order for you delivered to your door, I believe mine ran me $219 total shipping included. It is an easy install, look up threads and you will see how easy it is to remove the back waterfall, it then literally becomes plug in play replacement for old VCIM. I believe I used 20837492 for the VCIM number:willy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.