#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

See less See more
#1,154 ·
LOL,
I have to admit I did not think about painting the floor.:willy:

But maybe some custom carpeting.....

#1,157 ·
Wow. I'd say donate Punisher to the Smithsonian and start over again with a 2010 Coupe. "The Executioner"?..........."The Preacher"?............."Girls"?

#1,159 ·
The trailer is hooked up, all the stuff is packed ready for final loading in the morning. Then its off to the Nationals.

#1,160 ·
Made it to Moab. Nice trip. Listening to Travis McGee all the way. Wife's favorite travel books.

Attachments

#1,162 ·
Some pics from the trip up yesterday. The back way we travelled goes through monument valley and some beautiful country. Its just slower . . more like being back in the 50s and 60s

Attachments

#1,163 ·
And a few more of the many we took

Attachments

#1,164 ·
We toured Sedona and environs today. Kind of like the Pacific coast highway meets the desert. Lots of trees, twisties and beauty then Wham! Desert sand and rocks. Hot! Dry. Crowded on a small scale. Lots of "eccentric" locals.

Was fun

#1,165 ·
Got punisher and the truck ready for the light show. Met a lot of nice people. California, Canada, London England...

Thomas Jne got his own meet badge! Phil was formerly introduced.

#1,166 ·
trip to sedona

A few pictures to and from Sedona as well as shots taken while resting as the ladies shopped.

Attachments

#1,167 ·
Trip to Sedona two

More of same subject

Attachments

#1,168 ·
Thomas Jane checks in to the Nationals

Phil met privately with Thomas and greeted him officially to the event. After the meeting Thomas was sporting his NASSM 2013 official badge.

Thomas said he would be available during both car shows for personal pictures and autographs.:thumbs:

Attachments

#1,170 ·
and this time with the pictures

Attachments

#1,171 ·
In the booming metropolis of Winslow

Attachments

#1,172 ·
Went to the historic hotel for lunch. Was fabulous experience.

Attachments

#1,173 ·
Took the cruise to a local canyon full of ruins and some ancient pueblo dwellings. We really enjoyed the walk down, not so much the walk back up . . .

Attachments

#1,174 ·
Took a GREAT drive through a national park, miles and miles of twisties and no local enforcement made for a great trek. Posted at 45 our speed varied from 50 to 80 and it was GREAT.

Attachments

#1,175 ·
We had lunch at a famous trading post. 50 miles north of town. It was full of people from everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Germany, Sweden, probably every state in the union . . . bikers, babies, tour busses full of oldsters and their walkers. An amazing place. But no beer!

Attachments

#1,176 ·
One of our club members took the sunrise over the canyon cruise. Left at 3am! He took this shot and shared it with us. Thanks John.

Attachments

#1,177 ·
I am getting quite a lot of video with my GoPro. Some is interesting, not all of it of course. But when I get home and can run it through the editor I plan on putting up some on youtube so people who could not be here can get some of the flavor of the event. It will take me a while though as I am new to this tool and camera. I have viewed some of it in Windows Media Player and its not bad quality.

#1,178 ·
The Friday Night Lights car show last night was a lot of fun. Sort of like a block party for the attendees and the rest of the guests at the hotel. We had tow movies going on,unix her of course was showing at the Punisher F150

I also was showing run video taken this week.

My first event of this type and it was very enjoyable.

I also had the opportunity to meet more forum members I have conversed with for years but had not previously met. That was the best part.:thumbs:

#1,179 ·
Thanks for the pics, only been to Sedona once, beautiful area and became evident very quickly that it's turn into a haven for the rich by seeing the beautiful homes in the area.

Your car and paint looks absolutely gorgeous when the sun hits it, the color totally pops. Any idea of number of Kappa's?

#1,180 ·
:thumbs::grouphug:

The official program lists 125 cars. Not sure how many are actually here. But its a LOT of cars at this hotel

#1,181 · (Edited)
Grats to Maui Sky who won best in show at NASSM 2013. Augie and Darkside wone people's choice. Punisher won best Sol.

Event was very well run and a lot of fun.

Oh, Punisher also won the Friday Night Lights event and a custom edge lit art piece.