Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

P0102 error and MAF pigtail replacement

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Robotech 
#1 ·
I've been troubleshooting a P0102 error code (MAF low voltage) and have narrowed it down to the MAF pigtail. I have swapped the MAF, no help. While driving, I saw on my Torque app while driving a reading of 8.3 cfm. Unplugging the MAF completely gives me the same reading. Then while driving I saw it jump momentarily to 234. I then stopped the car and started playing with the pigtail while looking at the Torque app's MAF reading and I could get the MAF to register every now and then and getting better readings. Even had it working for a short time.

I'm guessing the issue is in the plug. I would like to take the plug apart and make sure all the pins are okay and seated properly before I replace he plug but if I must replace the plug I want to swap out the plug with a factory plug and retain the factory wiring scheme. Anyone have any experience with this stuff? I have this AC Delco part but have no idea if it is just the plug or if it is an assembled plug with wiring.

07 2007 Saturn Sky Mass Air Flow Sensor Connector - Air Intake - AC Delco, Dorman - PartsGeek

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.