Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISSC... Part X

49K views 721 replies 27 participants last post by  SHiNY 
#1 ·
WOOHOO PART 10 HAPPY 2010!:grouphug:

#106 ·
Hey Karen you gotta see this...there's someone who's trying to impersonate you on the forum by using a similar name...SHiNY instead of SkyHighNY...I bet she's not as pretty as you, though :)

#109 ·
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Yes, I had them change my forum name as that is how most of the forum members outside of the LISSC gang refer to me and know me. Plus its easier to type and remember :)

#112 ·
:ack::rofl::( I I like the old name .

#113 ·
Beckfiss! Yay! Snausages an' eggies! CUThere!

#116 ·
WRONG:devil::devil::devil:

#117 ·
Hard to believe that PORSCHE tryed to copy our CXP . HP 320 . The BOXSTER SPYDER CAN EVEN COME NEAR OUR GXP . Check out ROAD & TRACK .:devil:

#119 ·
IT must be a SKY poll:lol::lol:

#121 ·
NO NOT ME:lol::lol:

#122 ·
If I can get up I'm going to the park to check out a a P-51 B

#125 · (Edited)
A Mustang P-51B?

December 1943, the North American P-51B Mustang entered service, featuring superlative handling qualities and aerodynamic design, and powered by a Packard-built Rolls-Royce Merlin engine.

#124 · (Edited)
So We Don't Count That's Ok . No poll's . We love our name's . Oh that's not a MOD .

#127 ·
Sorry I didn't see the chatter about the diner until it was too late. It's been awhile since I've seen you. For you Soul lovers out there, my daughter got the new 2010 KIA Limited Edition Shadow Dragon Soul today that was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show.

#128 ·
THAT'S GREAT NOW WE CAN START A SOUL CLUB . IF SHE NEED ANY MOD LET ME KNOW .:lol::devil::devil::agree: BOY'S I'M LOOKING TO GET THE ROUSH MUSTANG P-51 B . I FOUND TWO IN W.I . CAT BRING THE CAR TO THE DINER . DOC IS COMEING SO WE CAN HAVE OUR DINER MEET .:devil:

#130 ·
FEB 14 VALENTINE'S DAY :grouphug::devil:

#135 ·
MAYBE YOU DID'T USE THE RIGHT NAME:lol::lol::devil:

#137 · (Edited)
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f34/philly-pa-feb-14-2010-all-welcome-61530/

Spiky, here's the link if you want to move from maybe to yes. I moved Reed to yes so if you want you can drive with either of us or you can ride the "Intruder" if you'd prefer :)

EDIT... Reed just told me that he will not be attending. Actually, he told me before but apparently I was distraught with grief. However, now that I am somewhat sane again (well as close to sane as I can get) he told me he can't go.

#138 ·
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f34/philly-pa-feb-14-2010-all-welcome-61530/

Spiky, here's the link if you want to move from maybe to yes. I moved Reed to yes so if you want you can drive with either of us or you can ride the "Intruder" if you'd prefer :)
If my car arrives from cali before the run I'm gonna shake her down on your run

giving up my silver gxp with 45000 miles for a black one with 4000 and I need to get 2000 miles on that baby fast, that's when they really loosen up

#140 ·
NO PARK SUNDAY JUST TO COLD :(:( . Well thanks to RICHFLY now he's got me looking at the new SHELBY GT350 . It's HUNGRY FOR CAMARO'S :lol::lol: It looks great .

#142 ·
Don't for get DINER next SUNDAY & VALENTINE'S DAY :devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.