2nd Annual MASSC Car Show and Fall Foilage Run @ Lehigh Valley ALS Walk October 11 - Pontiac Solstice Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > MASC/MASSC
Register Home Forum Gallery Owner Registry Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

SolsticeForum.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Founding Member

Send a message via AIM to Pace Car
2nd Annual MASSC Car Show and Fall Foilage Run @ Lehigh Valley ALS Walk October 11

Mark your calendar for a Fall show and ride on October 11th. Once again, we will have an area to show our cars near the Lehigh Valley Corvette Club at the Lehigh Valley ALS Walk to be held at Lehigh Valley College in Upper Saucon. (near 78 and 309). You may stay with your cars or join my walk team "Donna's Dugout" for the 3 mile walk. After the walk we will go on a cruise, cross raging rivers (see Pictures), and have lunch together.

To see lasts years thread and pictures see below:

MASSC Car Show and Fall Foliage Run @ Lehigh Valley ALS Walk October 20

My walk page can be found at:

The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
Vin 118396
Pace Car is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2008, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Put me down in very heavy pencil.
Tailhooker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

As of now I'm in; and will stay so unless otherwise notified.
2007 Cool GXP ~ Zippy ~ born 11/10/06, delivered 11/28/06. Darkside top, chrome wheels, rear spoiler, ebony w/ red GXP stitching & height adjuster, single CD w/ MP3 & Monsoon, AC, OnStar, & sport pedals.
MODS: Custom tinted windows; Venture Shield on headlights, driving lights, mirrors, front bumper cover, rocker & quarter panels; GM Mud Guards; WindRestrictor w/ GXP etched in red; JPM arm rests, center pad & visors w/ GXP in red; GM Stage 2, DDM extreme backbone & probeam.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm in. And so are a few member of MASSC. I'm trying to get more members to join up for this walk and run. Had a good time last year. I'll keep pushing from the SKY forum side.
cloth seats !!!!
BILLSOLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Things on the home front have now made any future plans tentative. As of now, if I show up it will be a surprise to all - even me. Sorry.
2007 Cool GXP ~ Zippy ~ born 11/10/06, delivered 11/28/06. Darkside top, chrome wheels, rear spoiler, ebony w/ red GXP stitching & height adjuster, single CD w/ MP3 & Monsoon, AC, OnStar, & sport pedals.
MODS: Custom tinted windows; Venture Shield on headlights, driving lights, mirrors, front bumper cover, rocker & quarter panels; GM Mud Guards; WindRestrictor w/ GXP etched in red; JPM arm rests, center pad & visors w/ GXP in red; GM Stage 2, DDM extreme backbone & probeam.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Founding Member

Signed up so far:
Pace Car
Tailhooker
Bill Solt
Solli4me
Kwayne
tazz
Farscape1
retriever
Drgolf
Solsticeosix
Vin 118396

Last edited by Pace Car; 09-27-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Founding Member

Sorry, I can't make it this year.

I will be out of town for the weekend. I hope you have a good turn-out. Have a good time and take lots of pics.
Norms fiberglass rear diffuser, Smoked Headlights, Opel GT antenna, splash guards, custom illuminated Wind Restrictor, JPM leather visor covers, elbow pads and custom embroidered, leather covered center console.
Email me if you are interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Solstice Sky Club (MASSC) for NJ, NY, PA, DE and MDdscheneck@msn.com
dengel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Put me down.

08 DEEP GXP With King Penn W.R.
tazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Should be able to make this one
Old 09-25-2008, 05:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rusty/Tailhooker, this is the same day as my mod meet. Do you want me to remove you from that?

See my car on cardomain.com
DeepBlueGXP also on the Skyroadster and Kappa Performance Forum.
Deepbluegxp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluegxp View Post
Rusty/Tailhooker, this is the same day as my mod meet. Do you want me to remove you from that?
Sending PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Founding Member

Steve,

I received an email from a gentleman named Jeremy (Drgolf) who lives near Valley Forge National Park. He and his wife would like to join our MASSC group and attend your ALS Walk and Foliage Run event.

He had some troubles trying to post on the forum but hopefully he will get that straightened out soon and we'll see him post here.
Norms fiberglass rear diffuser, Smoked Headlights, Opel GT antenna, splash guards, custom illuminated Wind Restrictor, JPM leather visor covers, elbow pads and custom embroidered, leather covered center console.
Email me if you are interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Solstice Sky Club (MASSC) for NJ, NY, PA, DE and MDdscheneck@msn.com

Last edited by dengel; 09-26-2008 at 02:13 PM.
dengel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hello all ....new to forums but the short version is as such my wife gave birth to our baby on 06/28/08 to a Mysterious, mostly loaded Solstice with ebony cloth I was hoping for a Harley but this was our comprimise! Looking forward to the ALS walk/cruise.

Cheers
Drgolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Founding Member

Great, the more the merrier. I attended a planning meeting for the walk on Tuesday. Lots of great things happening. I'll post here tomorrow with the details.
Vin 118396
Old 09-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

hi , would like to go to the oct 11 fall show and ride..would like to know where we meet and time to meet... solsticeosix...mike
solsticeosix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.