Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

4th Cape May/Lewes Ferry Run Aug.23rd

5K views 37 replies 7 participants last post by  warrenhotrod1 
#1 · (Edited)
#34 ·
When is your scheduled/tentative departure time from the Petro Stopping Center? Is 9am when you are planning for us all to start the cruise and depart the Petro? I'm trying to get an idea of when to show up at the Petro.

I'll just be tagging along until we get to the Del Mem Bridge, maybe further....

#35 ·
When is your scheduled/tentative departure time from the Petro Stopping Center? Is 9am when you are planning for us all to start the cruise and depart the Petro? ...
yes - 9am departure from the truck stop.

details are in post #3 of this thread.

#37 · (Edited)
Jersey was mostly spitting drissle all day, but 10-12 of us managed to escape the Garden State to partly sunny with periods of drissle Delaware. It appears that about 15 or so cars were with us by the time I peeled off and returned to soggy NJ, about 45 minutes from Lewes at our last stop gosh-knows-where at a Burger King.

Everyone was real nice and fun and there were young and old drivers with their charming and beautiful wives and concubines as co-pilots. I'm looking forward to the covered bridge run in October.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pontiac solstice Coupé

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.