Delaware Valley 'Driver Instructor Course' - Pontiac Solstice Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > MASC/MASSC
Register Home Forum Gallery Owner Registry Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

SolsticeForum.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Delaware Valley 'Driver Instructor Course'

Reposted from the Sky forum with the form as an attachment. Thanks, StickShiftRick!

Hey folks. If anyone is interested in taking out your kappa to a driver instructor course at Pocono Raceway, I attached a form at the bottom to fill out . The Delaware Valley Miata Club is hosting this event and as such, there is no roll bar or hardtop requirement since it's not from a sanctioned racing orginization. Normally, I wouldn't post such a lengthy form in this thread, but as I'm new to this board, I don't want to be asking people for their email addresses as it may raise some red flags with the moderators.

I got this from a friend who is on an the s2ki board. Subsequently, there will be several Honda S2000s there as well as Miatas and a few other makes. If your only 'track' experience is a drag strip, then you would fall under the novice category just as I. I believe novice and intermediate are full, but if you fill out the form you'll be in queue if anyone drops out. My S2k buddy was on the queued list when it was full and he was able to get in last year when people dropped

---Form---

Delaware Valley Miata Club

Driver Instruction Days Pocono-July 20 & 21, 2009

Driver Enrollment Information

Reservation Form & Membership Application

Please fill out all the information below and return via e-mail to racemiata@yahoo.com or mail to: Jeff Jury, 101 Kennett Ridge Drive, Kennett Square, PA 19348. As a bonus, all paid participants will automatically be enrolled as members in the Del-Val Miata Club at no additional cost ($25 value). Current members paying for the Pocono event will receive an automatic 1 year extension of their membership. (This offer of a free membership or renewal is only offered to those participants who elect to receive our newsletter via e-mail and who indicate they wish to do so on the application form below.) Your signature on a printed copy of this form will be required at the event sign-in.

Despite higher track rental the cost of the event will remain unchanged from 2008 at $200 per day per driver. You will be notified when payment is due in order to hold your reservation and will have 15 days to submit your check. Of course, you may send your check made payable to the “Delaware Valley Miata Club” to Jeff Jury at the above address at any time if you wish to guarantee your spot now.

Name (required):

Address (required-no P.O. Boxes please):

Home Phone (required):

Cell Phone:

Work Phone:

E-mail Address:

Current Del-Val Miata Club Member? Yes ( ) No ( )

Wish to receive the DVMC newsletter? Yes ( ) No ( )

T-shirt size ____________

Vehicle Info

Make:

Model:

Year:

List all performance-related modifications:

I wish to attend Monday ( ) Tuesday ( )

(Please note that for those with no prior track experience, participation on Tuesday requires participation on Monday.)

Please rank your experience level (please be honest):

______Novice-I have little or no track or autocross experience

______Intermediate-I have a lot of autocross experience and/or some track experience

______Experienced-I have significant track experience

Please indicate below what kinds of track or performance driving experience you have:

Are you interested in being an instructor (very experienced drivers only)? Yes ( ) No ( )

Will you attend a group dinner on Sunday evening? Yes ( ) No ( )
Attached Files
File Type: doc Pocono_09_Reservation_Form.doc (342.5 KB, 72 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
I think I look rather sexy!!!!
Are you an organ donor?
reedred is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.