MASSC Buds and Blossoms Run 2011 - April 30th - Pontiac Solstice Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > MASC/MASSC
Register Home Forum Gallery Owner Registry Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

SolsticeForum.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Founding Member

MASSC Buds and Blossoms Run 2011 - April 30th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASSC will once again celebrate Spring on our Buds and Blossoms Run on Saturday April 30th. I don't have the full itinerary set up yet, but will put together a day trip that includes all of our favorites (Bear Mountain and Harriman State Parks, a twisty drive west on 17-A ending at the Warwick Valley Winery for lunch), while hopefully finding a few new roads or stops to spice up what we've done in years past.

For more info on the places we will visit, you can check out these websites:

Scenic Byways in New Jersey

Bear Mountain State Park - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation

Harriman State Park - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

We will meet at the Stateline Lookout on the Palisades Parkway at 10am. There is a cafe and restrooms at the overlook, and we will take some time to gather together and probably a group photo or two.

We will depart from the Lookout PROMPTLY at 11:00am. The drive itself should take us about 3 hours. This will give us enough time to enjoy the drive and still reach the winery in time for lunch and wine tasting.
Norms fiberglass rear diffuser, Smoked Headlights, Opel GT antenna, splash guards, custom illuminated Wind Restrictor, JPM leather visor covers, elbow pads and custom embroidered, leather covered center console.
Email me if you are interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Solstice Sky Club (MASSC) for NJ, NY, PA, DE and MDdscheneck@msn.com

Last edited by dengel; 04-04-2011 at 08:39 AM.
dengel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Founding Member

Attendance List:

dengel
smartin
marlboromike
SHiNY
spicy/spiky
Spag
07BLUESTONE & Pat
kwayne
Reed
Tarantula Sky
thefred + part-time sky driver
R2112
Kenny & Lindsay
CT_Solstice
Morfious (pending on-call schedule)
Pace Car
solli
Drgolf + DrBoob
Mr. Marky
SolsticeSJA

Maybe:
Antonio
Ahnuld
Norms fiberglass rear diffuser, Smoked Headlights, Opel GT antenna, splash guards, custom illuminated Wind Restrictor, JPM leather visor covers, elbow pads and custom embroidered, leather covered center console.
Email me if you are interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Solstice Sky Club (MASSC) for NJ, NY, PA, DE and MDdscheneck@msn.com

Last edited by dengel; 04-04-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Sounds like fun, but or group is already commited to the Benifit Show. Maybe next year. We will be looking for your other Runs like the Skyland Run. We will be doing the Ferry Run agian in Aug. Hope some of you will come down.
warrenhotrod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to kwayne
I'm in, can't wait

Mean Green Wolverine
'07 Redline Green/Tan/3 pedals/1 CD Monsoon/Spoiler
Ordered 6/6/06 Del. 4/7/07

Dejon IC, Pipes & Intake
Solo Street Race Exhaust
Wastegate mod/nanny valve bypass
GMPP upgrade Kit
kwayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Founding Member

Send a message via AIM to Pace Car
I wanna go! Just got onto the FaceBook page, figured I would check out the Forum. Haven't been here in a while.
Vin 118396
Pace Car is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Founding Member

Got new bakes and a 60K tuneup. Good 2 Go!

Amelia Clunkenquiet - She's cool and she made history.
My 2006 All American, Coast 2 Coast, Rt. 66 pics. 22 states, 9,000 miles in 4 weeks roadtrip.
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f...ad-trip-20928/
Founder MASC/MASSC
Founder - KAPPAS for the Cause http://www.sollivision.com
Contact mylyte@gmail.com for info on MASC/MASSC.

2014 NASSM in the POCONOS! http://66.132.1.89/
solli4me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenhotrod1 View Post
Sounds like fun, but or group is already commited to the Benifit Show. Maybe next year. We will be looking for your other Runs like the Skyland Run. We will be doing the Ferry Run agian in Aug. Hope some of you will come down.

Diane threw this together at the last moment - I hope next year's B&B doesn't conflict with anything you might have planned. I hope to see you in August!

Amelia Clunkenquiet - She's cool and she made history.
My 2006 All American, Coast 2 Coast, Rt. 66 pics. 22 states, 9,000 miles in 4 weeks roadtrip.
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f...ad-trip-20928/
Founder MASC/MASSC
Founder - KAPPAS for the Cause http://www.sollivision.com
Contact mylyte@gmail.com for info on MASC/MASSC.

2014 NASSM in the POCONOS! http://66.132.1.89/
solli4me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Founding Member

UPDATE!!!!!!!

We will meet at the Stateline Lookout on the Palisades Parkway at 10am. There is a cafe and restrooms at the overlook, and we will take some time to gather together and probably take a group photo or two.

We will depart from the Overlook PROMPTLY at 11:00am. The drive itself should take us about 3 hours. This will give us enough time to enjoy the drive and still reach the winery in time for lunch and wine tasting.

I did an initial pre-run of this event yesterday. The roads through Bear Mountain and Harriman all seemed to be open and in pretty good shape, so lets hope for a mild April. I have changed the route to the winery to be a little longer and hopefully it will be a little easier to follow as a group.

Last edited by dengel; 04-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenhotrod1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by solli4me View Post
Diane threw this together at the last moment - I hope next year's B&B doesn't conflict with anything you might have planned. I hope to see you in August!
Yeah, sorry Warren, I didn't notice any posts about conflicting events, and this was pretty much the only weekend I could fit in the Buds and Blossoms in my schedule.

I hope your group does well at the Benefit Show, and hopefully you can make it to Buds & Blossoms next year.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Founding Member

Attendance List:

dengel & Lisa
smartin
marlboromike
SHiNY
spicy/spiky + 1
Spag
kwayne + 1
Reed
Tarantula Sky
thefred + part-time sky driver
R2112
CT_Solstice
Morfious
Pace Car
Drgolf
Mr. Marky
BigSal
Bryan
Antonio & Cindy
dffr1 + 1
garyv350
retriever

Maybe:
Ahnuld
sworthit & willie

Last edited by dengel; 04-29-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Metting place on the PIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengel View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASSC will once again celebrate Spring on our Buds and Blossoms Run on Saturday April 30th. I don't have the full itinerary set up yet, but will put together a day trip that includes all of our favorites (Bear Mountain and Harriman State Parks, a twisty drive west on 17-A ending at the Warwick Valley Winery for lunch), while hopefully finding a few new roads or stops to spice up what we've done in years past.

For more info on the places we will visit, you can check out these websites:

Scenic Byways in New Jersey

Bear Mountain State Park - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation

Harriman State Park - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

We will meet at the Stateline Lookout on the Palisades Parkway at 10am. There is a cafe and restrooms at the overlook, and we will take some time to gather together and probably a group photo or two.

We will depart from the Lookout PROMPTLY at 11:00am. The drive itself should take us about 3 hours. This will give us enough time to enjoy the drive and still reach the winery in time for lunch and wine tasting.
Diane,
Is that Exit 3 on the PIP3 (state line lookout) where we are metting, going to try to make this one.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

I will be coming out the PA turnpike to the NJ TP North, anyone interested in meeting at the
Woodrow Wilson rest stop on the NJTP just before exit 7A ?

Does anyone have an address / co-ordinates for the State Line Overlook ? Not familiar with the area and would rather just follow the GPS and enjoy the scenery....
dffr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retriever View Post
Diane,
Is that Exit 3 on the PIP3 (state line lookout) where we are metting, going to try to make this one.
Yes, we are meeting at State Line Lookout, which is on the PIP Northbound between exits 2 and 3.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to spiky3480
I'm coming with my GF...so you can add a +1 to my name

2007 Mysterious GXP

Supporting Member of Solstice Forum

Exhaust Sound Clips
Camaro and G8 Solo Exhaust Sound Clips
spiky3480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Founding Member

Reminder to anyone attending this, bring a folding chair or blanket. We finish at the winery and if it's nice we can sit outside on the lawn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.