MASSC Detail Clinic sponsored by Poorboys 6/28/2009
I have been using Poorboys detail products for quite a while now and I love how well they work and their afordable pricing. I just found out they are sponsoring a "Detail Clinic" on my Birthday (6/28). They will have all of their products available to try out and guidence from professional detailers. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in attending the clinic after the Yuengling run. You will need to sign up since space is somewhat limited, but I just wanted to get a headcount.
Here is the address:
210 West Nyack Road
West Nyack, NY 10994
It's about 1 hour from New Brunswick / Central Jersey (Much closer for the north Jersey folks)
"Poorboy’s World is proud to announce our Detailing Weekend June 27th & 28th. Vehicle space will be limited, so please sign up so we can get an actual count. Individuals and families are welcome!! If we get enough people bringing their kids we will arrange for kids entertainment. There is NO FEE...
Checklist for Attendees
For those of you planning to attend PB Detailing Day this weekend, here is a quick checklist of items that will be provided on-site as well those items you are expected to bring yourself.
Poorboy's will provide for your use:
- The full line of Poorboy’s World branded products, except microfiber towels.
- Water source, hose, buckets, and mitts for washing vehicles. Sorry, no brushes will be provided.
- Ice cold bottled drinking water all day.
- A few pop-up tents will be available.
- BBQ (hotdogs / hamburgers (anyone wishing to bring other food is also welcome)
- Your responsibilities:
- Upon arrival, Sign in at the registration table and receive a name tag.
-park where indicated in assigned spots
- If possible, arrive with a freshly or recently washed vehicle. While washing implements will be available on site, time would be better spend on other aspects of detailing.
- Provide your own PC and/or rotary buffer along with all necessary accessories such as electrical extension cords, pads, bonnets, wrenches, and connectors.
- Provide your own applicator pads and microfiber towels.
- If desired, bring your own lawn chairs and sunscreen.
- PLEASE LEAVE ALL OTHER PRODUCTS AT HOME
- At the end of the day, please clean up after yourselves.
This is an opportunity for everyone to try Poorboy's World products for free and get personal hands-on help with our detailing questions. So, it would be considered good manners to stay on topic by focusing our attention on Poorboy's World products for the duration of this event
After meeting and greeting, everyone will be detailing their own car. Some people will be here just for helping others...it's a great opportunity to watch other people and how they get their results. I will walking around and will try to help and demonstrate for anyone and everyone who would like to see a product that they have not tried or are not getting all they want out of their finish.
Since we are located next to a body shop, there will be plenty of spare hoods and fenders to practice and demonstrate rotary skills. If this is of interest to you, please make a note of it, so we can gather the parts in advance.
Please let me know if you would be interested in attending this event and I can pass along the needed information. See ya there
Mean GXP Delivered 1/30/2007 $MSRP +$2K
My Stereo Install--> Ultimate AVIC D3 Install thread
Team Solo Performance
Pioneer Avic D3 - Nav System
JL Audio ZR speakers, Alpine PDX 4.150 amp
Solo Performance Street Race exhaust & High Flo Cat
JPM custom interior (Shifter, wheel, console, handles & door panels)
Painted dash and windshield surround
Custom Valentine1 flush radar display
OZ Ultraleggera Wheels
DDM Works Big Brakes, Backbone, intake and intercooler
Last edited by Morfious; 05-13-2009 at 07:09 AM.