Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

MASSC November Luncheon - Sunday the 9th - FINAL DESTINATION!!!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Rusty 
#1 ·
Sorry for the many threads on this topic. After some discussion, it has been decided to stick with our Sushi Buffet theme and just switch the location (conveniently closer to me! )

We will be having lunch at Minado Japanese Seafood Buffet located in Morris Plains NJ. ::::: Minado - The Ultimate Sushi Buffet :::::::::::

Meet in the parking lot at 12:00 noon on Sunday, November 9th. (Lunch is served from 11:30am - 3:00pm)

They have an extensive selection of food, which includes hot and cold entrees (such as akisoba, beef & chicken teriyaki, tempura, gyoza dumplings and udon noodles) as well as sushi and sashimi, peel & eat shrimp. Cost is $19.95 not including drinks, tax or tip.

Address is:
2888 Route 10 West
Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Basic driving directions:

From I-287, take exit 39 to Route 10 West, towards Dover.
You will drive west on Route 10 approximately 4 miles. Minado will be on the right-hand side, in a shopping center. The name of the shopping center is Powder Mill Plaza West.

Please let me know if you will be attending so I can contact the restaurant in advance to let them know how many we will have in our group.

Thanks!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
I should be able to make it up there.

#3 ·
Whoa! We're heading North! Count me in... :D

#4 ·
On the fnece ... still not really over the cold :( and not sure a 6 hour round trip is in the cards right now.

#5 ·
That's ok mike. we know you haven't recovered yet from Spag's party. :devil:

#7 ·
I'm just trying to figure out who gave me the cold ... :sleep:

#6 ·
Drats! I've already committed to meet w/ my Dad & Step-mom. Have a great time!

#10 ·
So, what happened at this luncheon? Any more sharing? :devil: Where are the pics?

#11 ·
#12 · (Edited)
Thanks dengel; once again, you're the best!:yesnod:

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.