Okay, so I wanted to start a separate thread for the "official" details for our MASSC Tubing on the Delaware River trip on Saturday, August 16th.
Pat (Mrs. 07BLUESTONE)
Possible Surprise Appearances: 2
Dinner Guests: 2
SteveSky67 & guest
Delaware River Tubing
2998 Daniel Bray Hwy
Frenchtown, NJ 08825-3011
Delaware River Tubing - Hunterdon County and Bucks County River Country Territory
PRICE: $21.95 per person + $5 parking fee per car
(If we get at least 18 tubers, we can get a group rate of $17.95 per person)
I propose we meet at the Tubing Place at 10:30am, so we can hopefully get signed in and start tubing by around 11:30am.
After tubing we will proceed to New Hope, PA for some socializing and an early dinner.
What to bring:
- Money! (If we are eligible for the group rate, we will need to pay with one person's credit card and the rest of the folks will need to reimburse said person in cash)
- Swim suit
- Water Shoes
- Sunglasses w/ strap to hold them on
- Bungee cords (preferably with plastic ends, so we don't injure each other or burst any of the tubes!)
- Change of Clothes/Shoes appropriate for heading to New Hope after (there is a changing tent located at the Tubing Place, but no shower facilities)
- For the ladies - something to possibly put your hair up with (see above comment about no shower facilities)
To help things run more smoothly on Tubing Day, please print out and sign the waiver found on the Tubing website here, Liability and Release Waiver for Delaware River Tubing
GXP, Sly w/ Black Leather Interior, Loaded
Mods - Solo Performance GXP RCD exhaust, IC pipes, GMPP Performance Upgrade Kit, Backbone Brace and Probeam.
Norms fiberglass rear diffuser, Smoked Headlights, Opel GT antenna, splash guards, custom illuminated Wind Restrictor, JPM leather visor covers, elbow pads and custom embroidered, leather covered center console.
Email me if you are interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Solstice Sky Club (MASSC) for NJ, NY, PA, DE and MDdscheneck@msn.com