Parts needed. - Pontiac Solstice Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > MASC/MASSC
Register Home Forum Gallery Owner Registry Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

SolsticeForum.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Parts needed.

Hi guys/girls im looking for some parts perfer local. The parts im looking for is has anyone upgraded the stock exhaust on the GXP and still have the stock one that you would like to get rid of? I would perfer to find the GXP since that is what i have yet need a replacement. Im also open to the Solo street race dual outlet set up. and the other part is since this is a 09 i would really love to have the waterfall cupholders one just dont cut it for me lol. Ive check all over i can think of and they are on national back order from gm. would anyone like to part with theres i will get the delete panel for you. Any help would be great Thanks
Boosted Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

id like to add local i mean im just north of Philadelphia Pa so depending on where you are located i can pick up other wise im probally stuck shipping or can meet halfway if that is a opt for you.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have one you can have for free, you just need to come get it.... Southern Maryland

See my car on cardomain.com
DeepBlueGXP also on the Skyroadster and Kappa Performance Forum.
Deepbluegxp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Whats the nearest Big city and say how far. I gotta try and get my hands on my fathers truck.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

3 hrs 30 mins to my location

See my car on cardomain.com
DeepBlueGXP also on the Skyroadster and Kappa Performance Forum.
Deepbluegxp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

ok i just gotta fig out how i can get it just cause of the distance is the main factor for picking up with out the truck im with the solstice since its my only car so id have to get really creative. ill see what i can do n let you know.

If theres anyone else please let me know to thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.