Solstice enthusiast - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-26-2015, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Solstice enthusiast

I have not seen a lot of activity here I would love to meet up and see what's around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-27-2015, 06:28 AM

Garage
Hi, I have not heard from others in the OKISS group for several years. Our last get together was about three years ago, toured wineries in southern Indiana and toured the French Lick hotel.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2016, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Well I really would love to get together with more solstice friends and cruise sometime

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2016, 02:39 PM

Garage
If I remember correctly current owners are in Anderson, Lafayette, Greensburg, Portland, Milford, Hobart, Fort Wayne, Rensselaer, Georgetown, and Indianapolis in Indiana. I know of one in Lexington Kentucky, and there is a bunch in Ohio. We are pretty scattered. I'm in the Lafayette area and I know there are two others I see on a periodic basis, Tippecanoe county has about 120,000 people.

We normally get down in your area a few times a year, we like to drive the river roads from Evansville to Corydon. Our favorite place to stay, Leavenworth Inn, in Leavenworth, closed early this year though.

I have a list of emails of Kappa owners in Indiana, I'll ping the list and see who is still driving a Kappa.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 07:21 AM

Garage
I pinged the twenty-two people I know of that have Kappas. Two email addresses were no longer valid, one sold his car, and nine have replied they still have their car and would like to do a meet.

I'm working on a multi day run to see a few sights and drive some of the curves in southern Indiana. I'm thinking of middle of May right now.

Tim.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 07:53 AM

It's great you are thinking of getting some events going. The kappa community has a bunch of great people that enjoy driving our cars. Hopefully you can get something going. If possible I will attempt attending. Summer gets pretty busy since our MKC group does a cruise about every other weekend and then there's the national meet. Keep planning!

07 Aggressive NA, 11-06 SOLD 9-17-08
09 WickedGXP9-25-08 Auto, Red calps,shorty antenna,windscreen,dibit & bkup light covers, leather armrests/console & door pockets,de-badged, pulsing 3rd light,GMPP CAI&tune, DDM susp set,Clear bra,garage opener in header, JPM lumbar,SOLO Mach Shty cat bk
09 Aggressive GXP Coupe 4-16-14, #577, Auto,soft top,Red calps,GM tune,GM acc whls,Conti Xtreme contact tires,pulsing 3rd light,red eng cover, DDM susp set,SOLO center Exh, Norm Valance
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 02:40 PM

Just saw your post. There is at least 2 of us in Dayton who would like to get together for a run. Also going to Nat'l. in June. Contact me at bgustin@ameritech.net

Last edited by red dog; 02-01-2016 at 02:41 PM. Reason: addition
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 03:42 PM

Garage
We're in Noblesville, IN... will keep watch for some dates and hopefully the calendar let's us join the group. I've seen at least 5 other sols around here (including a couple coupes), but always traveling a different direction and haven't been able to chat with any of them.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-02-2016, 03:31 PM

Garage
I'm in the Lafayette area. Here is my web page, Amazing Adventures of WanderingSol from Lafayette, Indiana, it lists some of our favorite routes around the area.
Tim.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2016, 07:27 PM

Garage
We are Saint Marys Ohio and would love to join in if we can get the dates to work out.
Add jlstahly@gmail.com to your list.

Thanx - Jerome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

« ignition recall | - »
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode