Pontiac Solstice Forum - View Single Post - Another Innovative Product From Kappasphere! [seat belt-X-tender]
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 12:17 PM
pastperfect55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig
Thanks guys
Yeah, we enjoy coming up with products that make life easier on a day to day basis. We noticed the seat belt issue awhile ago and it took us several weeks figure out how we'd make the belt-X-tender without altering the interior of the car... we know we didn't want to drill or cut anything. After that it took us several prototypes to figure out the right bend angles of the X-tender so it would fit like a glove and held the belt in place. So as far as it being like a coat hanger... It wasn't as simple as it looks

We would have liked to have powder coated it or even chromed it. The belt-X-tender is made in the U.S. and the costs were getting high and we want to keep it reasonable for you guys.

Neil
Hey guys I saw one of the prototypes and it is definately NOT as easy as it looks. They were made out of solid Stainless Steel and could be Polished, Brushed, Primed and Painted, Power or Plastic coated. IMHO with a little personel attention they are easy to alter to your tasts. They are very conviently located. My original thought that they were not for me I think I have changed my mind.

Stig - I told you I could keep my mouth shut. Now what about the other little thingies?

VIN # 2980 Delivered 12/30/2005 "Desperado" is Cool, Sand & Steel, Premium, Power, Convenience, a/c, LSD, Antilock, 6 disk/MP3,Monsoon, Polished Wheels. KappaSphere CAI, KappaShield, Little Cromies and All Weather Floor Mats, GM Splash Guards, Dual Horns, Painted Engine Cover and Painted Calipers and Rotors, 50 GENK-30 Rear View Mirror.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome