Pontiac Solstice Forum - View Single Post - Another Innovative Product From Kappasphere! [seat belt-X-tender]
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 11:23 PM
RODEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesan
I don't think I "bashed" your supporting vendor on this one. Just gave my opinion on what I thought they looked like and a couple of other people apparently agree. $40 for a couple of uncoated bent stainless steel rods seems a little steep to me. I understand that you wish to protect your revenue stream, but when vendors put out new products, consumers ought to be able to voice an opinion. In the end, we all get better products and better value.
Mikesan, you have voiced your concern over the rule in a polite manner, I appreciate that! As Brentil said, it's OK to have an opinion against a vendor's product, just not in the announcement thread, the announcement thread is what they paid for. You are welcome to discuss the product as you wish in another thread, I hope you find that reasonable. Thanks for your understanding.

All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it.-- Samuel Butler

You can find me at the lake -- RODEOSOLSTICE @ YAHOO.COM

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome