Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Dealer Invoice?

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  CABGX5 
#1 ·
Anyone here get a copy at delivery (or were able to snag one later somehow) of your coupe's original dealer invoice?

#2 · (Edited)
There used to be a website that you could get a reproduction, but it wasn't cheap ($200 I think). Your build sheet should be in the car somewhere. IMSMC, it's in the right rear 1/4 panel area under the kickplates. A lot of people here suggested putting the window sticker there too so if they sold the car, it was there. You might look there. I know in my Mustang it was taped under the back seat. Many here have stated that it was attached to the plastic covering the passenger seat when it came from the factory, but IMSMC, there is always a second one somewhere in the car. And from what I've read, it's somewhere in the trunk area.

#3 ·
I've got one - what did you want to know?

#8 ·
Nope, nothing... just wanted to know if anyone had a copy to keep with their vehicle. Looks like NVAN has a link to where you can get one if you didn't have it and wanted one, that's all.

It's a neat thing to have, IMO.

#5 ·
If your talking about the Monroney Label the correct term for the window sticker go to Monroney Labels.com and enter your vin # it will give you all the info you need . I don't know anyone reproducing Kappa window stickers I know PHS Services (Pontiac Historical Society ) was doing it for GTO and Trans Am owners . I had Triple A Enterprises (triplea@window-sticker.com) reproduce one for the Chevelle but I had to send in a copy of my build sheet it cost me 40 bucks .

#13 ·
Thanks NVAN, but I'm still drawing a blank if I have one. I haven't looked at my paperwork for years, but I know I kept everything so it may be around here somewhere. If I find it in the future I'll post it here.

#14 · (Edited)
Hey - mine cost $39,277.95.

Ah - you are missing air conditioning ($1300) and chrome wheels ($230). Otherwise they are twins. Interestingly, they do not list the fact that I have cloth seats (didn't yours have those as well?) perhaps as it wasn't an extra cost option?

PS - we had the rear deck cover up when I installed the radar system and there was no build sheet - no idea if they all had one or where it might be - let me know if you find one.

#17 ·
That's right, my coupe came without A/C and had cloth seats and the chrome rims. I believe the dealer invoice only documents if the seats were upgraded to leather otherwise the base cloth seats come with the package.

#16 ·
Interesting. Your PD5 chrome wheels list at $795, while mine at $230. My floor mats were free but yours added $60. And my UQ3 sound system was shown as a no cost standard package while yours was an option you had to pay for - probably that had changed between when you bought your car and my 2009 or maybe it was standard on the Canadian coupes.

Yours also shows both versions of the colour name while ours just show the official name (in Canada).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.