Exhaust Installs at Nationals - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:53 AM Thread Starter

Exhaust Installs at Nationals

Hi everybody. A few of us from Solo Performance are looking forward to coming to Nationals in Nashville. It will be nice to put a face with many of the names we have met over the forum. We are going to be bringing product, (GXP-Race,Street Race, Mach kits, and NA SQR-1 and SQR-2 kits, cats ( hopefully ) and a few other products that we have been working on. We will be set up to do installs all day Fri. and Sat. All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees. Please PM us, or let us know on this thread, if you would like to set up an appointment. There will be several cars at Nationals with our different kits on them. If you think you may want a kit but are not 100% sure please still let us know so that we can try and have enough product on hand. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Administrator

I just wanted to say thanks for coming and to point out just a couple of things in case people miss them:

Quote:
All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees.
This is a substantial savings .... if you've been teetering on the edge of getting one of these exhausts now is the time to JUMP!!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

#139640 '07 NA Sly Fully Loaded 12/1/07- Wester's Tune, CAI, Magnaflow Stainless Catback Exhaust, Carolina Custom Armrests and Door Pockets, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Carbon Flash Painted Grills, Custom Painted Guage Bezel, Air Oulets Bezels and Shifter Bezel. DDM Backbone and Brace
#106614 12/15/05 NA Sly Traded @ 35k Miles

"Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away" ~ George Strait

Team Solstice

NASSOA(TM)
Founding Member

Last edited by MomsSol; 05-08-2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: spelling error... oops! ... please don't send the GP! :D
post #3 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:21 AM
PAO

Send a message via Yahoo to PAO
SOLO has also donated one of their systems to the raffle on Sat night...and they will do the install of the system on site..on Sat Evening for the lucky winner!!!!!

VIN #4744, Cool, Deposit 5-28-05, Delivery 12-10-05, Traded 12-18-10
VA/MD/DC Solstice Club

2006 Nationals Kansas City, KS
2007 Nationals Nashville, TN
2007 TOTD
2008 TOTD
2008 SE Regional Lexington, KY
2009 SE Regional Myrtle Beach, SC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASSOA
Founding Member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not just a car, it's a lifestyle and a community
Other Cars: 04 Chevy Malibu Maxx, 09 Cadillac CTS, 11 Subaru Outback
post #4 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:24 AM

Location: Murrells Inlet, SC "A quaint little drinking village with a fishing problem"
Solo, I may be interested in the GXP Mach installation. Want to hear one first.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.
post #5 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:38 AM

Solo, I might be interested in a n/a dual installation.
post #6 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 04:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 1KULSOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO View Post
Hi everybody. A few of us from Solo Performance are looking forward to coming to Nationals in Nashville. It will be nice to put a face with many of the names we have met over the forum. We are going to be bringing product, (GXP-Race,Street Race, Mach kits, and NA SQR-1 and SQR-2 kits, cats ( hopefully ) and a few other products that we have been working on. We will be set up to do installs all day Fri. and Sat. All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees. Please PM us, or let us know on this thread, if you would like to set up an appointment. There will be several cars at Nationals with our different kits on them. If you think you may want a kit but are not 100% sure please still let us know so that we can try and have enough product on hand. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you there.

I have already bought the SQR-1 system and painted valence from SOLO ... and I will be getting it installed on Friday morning at 9am at the Nationals .... if you haven't quite made up your mind make sure you stop by and see and hear what it looks and sounds like.

Bring your credit cards or cash ... you will want one!!!!!
post #7 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 04:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to IBDRINKEN
I pmed you

[email protected]01.90
Norms Fenders
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
K&N Intake
Dakota Digital EG, Boost Gauage, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure
DDM Probeam, Backbone, IC Pipes, Coilcover
DDM Tune
JPM Shiftern
Aem Water/Meth Injection
post #8 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 05:01 PM

Hey guys I got the Street Race Kit from Solo and I got tons of compliments at last weekends meet. It sound GREAT. Hey Jeff I guess I'll see you there and I"ll buy you a drink or two.

Igmyster

Iggy

'07 Mysterious GXP
Ebony Leather
5 Speed Manual
post #9 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwally View Post
Solo, I may be interested in the GXP Mach installation. Want to hear one first.
Theres a video of the mach system here https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=28438

1993 talon tsi awd - stock on the outside, modded on the inside
2008 solstice gxp - Solo Performance 3" mach exhaust + hiflow cat - dyno sheet
post #10 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:17 PM

Whatch gonna do with all the old systems?
post #11 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

A few options with the old systems. We could take them back with us and then box and ship them to you. This would mean cutting the system. The shipping charge would run about $100. Option #2. We could dispose of it for you for no charge. Maybe there is a shipping place close by that would package and ship for you. We could cart the systems over in our truck. Of course this would have to be before Iggy buys me a drink! Thanks.
post #12 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Member FDIC

My system is on, but it needs to be adjusted and my back hurts too much to go under again. I just don't know if I'll be able to make it to nationals, hopefully I can.

GXP Mysterious darkside l ebony leather with red
headliner l sport pedals l A/C l single disc Monsoon XM l chrome l no spoiler, onstar, smokers

Exhaust Depot charge pipes/intake, HKS BOV, Solo Street Race exhaust, EDAL, Eibach Pro Kit, Gravana 19" J2 stagg wheels, Eagle GS D3 rubber, HIDs, Optima batt, debadged, tint, Carolina Custom interior with Italian leather and Alcantara and suede backsplash with logo pop outs, Norm's fenders, Trifecta tune

banner courtesy of: crundell

post #13 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAO View Post
SOLO has also donated one of their systems to the raffle on Sat night...and they will do the install of the system on site..on Sat Evening for the lucky winner!!!!!
My luck I'll probably win an SQR2 !

I already have the kit installed -- hmm 2 SQR2's on one Sol?

SSOOO Facebook Group

2006 Solstice - DDMWorks [Stage II Supercharger, Race Backbone, Powder Coated Valve Cover, Coilcover, A-Pillar Gauge Pod & Header Heat Shield Blanket], Privat Gassen wheels (8.5"F & 9.5"R) w/245/40ZR19 (F) and 255/40ZR19 (R) Hankook Ventus V12 Evo, Solo [SQR2 Exhaust & High Flow Cat], Eibach Pro springs, VDO Gauges, Razzi wing, JPM [Shifter, Centre console & Door pads], Tint*Master Tint, Kappasphere [KappaShield, KappaROO Pouches & KappaATTIC], Kuda Cell Mount
post #14 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Garage
I say we just throw them all in the hotel pool.

I'll be there with the SOLO-Performance Street/Race kit on my GXP for anyone who wants to hear/see it. I might need some help fixing the tip alignment though cause the job I did was pretty crappy... I was too excited that my hitch worked with it to care at the time.

2006 Mysterious Solstice
2007 Mean Solstice GXP
2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette Coupe
post #15 of 88 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Member FDIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentil View Post
I say we just throw them all in the hotel pool.

I'll be there with the SOLO-Performance Street/Race kit on my GXP for anyone who wants to hear/see it. I might need some help fixing the tip alignment though cause the job I did was pretty crappy... I was too excited that my hitch worked with it to care at the time.

Same thing with my tips

GXP Mysterious darkside l ebony leather with red
headliner l sport pedals l A/C l single disc Monsoon XM l chrome l no spoiler, onstar, smokers

Exhaust Depot charge pipes/intake, HKS BOV, Solo Street Race exhaust, EDAL, Eibach Pro Kit, Gravana 19" J2 stagg wheels, Eagle GS D3 rubber, HIDs, Optima batt, debadged, tint, Carolina Custom interior with Italian leather and Alcantara and suede backsplash with logo pop outs, Norm's fenders, Trifecta tune

banner courtesy of: crundell

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: