Broken Cup Holder? - Page 2 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 12:20 PM

You're going to be looking for an entire assembly unless you find one in a salvage yard.

2007 2.4L N/A. Stock + some pretty crap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 12:41 PM
AKA SolWhat?

Garage
Welcome, Companyman!

Things have changed a bit in the 3 years since this thread was current - the front drink holders are no longer available unless you can find them as a part of a car being parted out.

Enjoy your visit!

Sting Ya likes this.

1st 1K - #741
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 01:08 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Companyman View Post
How much for the ring that articulates around the cup? I have an 07 Solstice.
[email protected]
Welcome to the forum Company man!!!
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 01:40 PM

There have been two sources for aftermarket cup holders.
>Santana Interiors sells them in aluminum for $150 (Brushed or Polished) or $180 (Anodized)
>Someone on one of the forums has offered 3D printed parts and assemblies, but I don't have their information easily at hand
Sting Ya likes this.

John
Lexington, KY
Sky NA 2007 Midnight Blue
Sky RL 2008 Carbon Flash - Naked
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

I saw the 3d printed arms on flebay. the day after I saw them i thought I broke mine with my big arm when Iwas changing the pass side vent,but as luck has it, it was just out of joint...boy was I pissed...then happy!!! that was 2 days ago. I did figure out how it works and it helps if you pull that arm in a tad when closing so it go's on the right track not outside the tracks...right side of the tracks good, rong side of the track's bad.... funny thing I never thought about drink holder when i bought the car almost 1000 miles from home.( other end of florida) till I got on the road....then I was pissed!! who builds a car with no drink holders!!!! I wondered what that little door was...and it was stuck.... so I effed with it a bit..is it a cd storage device??? then open it came!!! holy cow a drink holder!!!!! so I got back in the car and started home again( I was stoped at wally world for some berrymans fuel cleaner) when I get in my right arm taped the rear drink holder and open it came.... dam this car is full of supprizes!!!then the CEL came on.....not the suprize I wanted.but I know now why and it's fixed and has oh somuch more power.( cleaned the VVT sily noids. and put the correct oil in it along with a oil filter that wasent all wadded up like the one that was in it...I think the moron put the filter in the engine then screwed the cap on...thus crap in the cam accuator silonoids and a big reduction in power) I should probably get one of those 3d printed arms just to keep on hand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in