Broken Passenger Cup Holder Cartridge. - Page 2 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 05:42 PM

Rear cupholder

How about the rear cupholder? Anybody come up with a way to keep it from popping open?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbbers View Post
How about the rear cupholder? Anybody come up with a way to keep it from popping open?
My '07 only does it when I bump it with my elbow, so i try not to do that. My '08 doesn't have one.

John
Lexington, KY
Sky NA 2007 Midnight Blue
Sky RL 2008 Carbon Flash - Naked
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWR View Post
My '07 only does it when I bump it with my elbow, so i try not to do that. My '08 doesn't have one.
I thought I was the only Einstein around bumping open my center cupholders with my elbow... Now I don't feel quite so bad.

2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Midnight Blue
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I thought I was the only Einstein around bumping open my center cupholders with my elbow... Now I don't feel quite so bad.
nope, you arent the only one. I do it all the time. I took it one step further. I bought the center console from DDMworks with two cupholders. Now I have a two passenger car with five cupholders.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 07:49 AM

Location: at the snow white beaches of north west florida...or in the shop, but never on the couch. possibly playing pool.or eating
I ordered a slide in cup holder from flebay about $17,it almost matches the leather in my car,almost fits great.a little wide but the wife didnt seem to mind.I may order another and try to mod it a bit to see if I can get it a little better..or just eff it up and throw it away. but sofar it holds my phone&2 cups/drinks just fine.Ill try to add link but I anit all that swooft at that stuff... my oe holder still works just fine, but....I do use big cups as I drink a lot...( former diabetic) wish they made it in a single cup option...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Seat-Se...e=STRK%3AMEBID

tan Car Seat Seam Wedge Storage Leather Organizer Cup Holder Drink Phone Mount Stand
( 332453888827 )
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbug View Post
I ordered a slide in cup holder from flebay about $17,it almost matches the leather in my car,almost fits great.a little wide but the wife didnt seem to mind.I may order another and try to mod it a bit to see if I can get it a little better..or just eff it up and throw it away. but sofar it holds my phone&2 cups/drinks just fine.Ill try to add link but I anit all that swooft at that stuff... my oe holder still works just fine, but....I do use big cups as I drink a lot...( former diabetic) wish they made it in a single cup option...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Seat-Se...e=STRK%3AMEBID

tan Car Seat Seam Wedge Storage Leather Organizer Cup Holder Drink Phone Mount Stand
( 332453888827 )
modified one like that in order to make it sit level to fit my corvette
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1938.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	423.7 KB
ID:	98031  

Last edited by wmf246; 07-06-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode