Today I noticed a dark spot under the exhaust of my 2.4ltr Solstice, caused by dripping water, not uncommon. But this time it was not from the exhaust tip but from the muffler. There turned out to be a tiny "wheep hole" near the muffler exit connection.
Seems like a tiny hole so no immediate action required, but some time this summer I want to fix this problem.
So what are my options ?
1) Get it welded, think that is possible.
In case welding can not be done or I do not want to weld my options seems to be:
2) Get a near stock aftermarket copy. Are they available ?
3) Get a new stock muffler. Are they available ?
4) Get a used stock muffler via Ebay / Craigslist or the forums. Dave his famous YMMV applies.
5) Get the N/A Axle Back Exhaust Kit
from SoloPerformance. LINK
6) Get a kit from SoloPerformance that includes more than just the muffler.
7) Get a standard Performance Muffler
from Magnaflow. LINK
8) Get a kit from Magnaflow that includes more than just the muffler.
9) Get the GMPP Solstice Cat-Back Exhaust System
(never knew this even existed). LINK
All insight and opinions are very welcome