GM Card Redemption Allowances? - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 05:18 PM Thread Starter

GM Card Redemption Allowances?

SmallDealer or anyone who has used any GM Card Earnings, is there a limitation of how much of the earnings you can use? It seems to say on the GM website that there is a "$1000 Redemption Allowance" for the Solistice and several other Pontiacs. Is this all of the earnings one can use against the new purchase? Last time I used my earnings, I had no such restriction and used all of it.

Trux

Agressive, Ebony Leather, Polished Wheels and all options except OnStar, XM, Smoker's Package and any other options not available on 9/16/05 when Order was picked up // Delivered 12/19/05 // DRIVEN DAILY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 05:26 PM

Location: Under an invisibility cloak, somewhere in the Northeast
The original GM Cards (Blue & Gold) that have the $500 per year earnings limit, still allow full redemption of earnings on the Solstice.

The "new" GM card (Copper & Platinum) that have the unlimited yearly earnings, are limited to a $1,000 redemption amount on the Solstice.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Dealer
The original GM Cards (Blue & Gold) that have the $500 per year earnings limit, still allow full redemption of earnings on the Solstice.

The "new" GM card (Copper & Platinum) that have the unlimited yearly earnings, are limited to a $1,000 redemption amount on the Solstice.

Wow! Thanks for clearing that up. I have the "original" GM Card and this will be the 3rd [or 4th] car I will be redeeming.

Trux

Agressive, Ebony Leather, Polished Wheels and all options except OnStar, XM, Smoker's Package and any other options not available on 9/16/05 when Order was picked up // Delivered 12/19/05 // DRIVEN DAILY
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Garage
Moving to genenral Solstice since this is defintely not a regional discussion topic.

2006 Mysterious Solstice
2007 Mean Solstice GXP
2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette Coupe
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 06:41 PM

FYI, my dad had an original GM card which he let me use the credit off of. The full $3519 transfered to the purchase of my Sol on Tuesday.

Angelina - #4468

Aggressive, living in Arlington Texas.
Adoption date: 11/30/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode