Pontiac Solstice Forum

Pontiac Solstice Forum (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/)
-   General Solstice Discussion (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/)
-   -   List of POSITIVE GM/Pontiac Dealerships (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/list-positive-gm-pontiac-dealerships-50019/)

spiky3480 09-09-2008 07:00 AM

List of POSITIVE GM/Pontiac Dealerships

Occassionally I find that someone posts asking where they can find a respectable dealer in their area. I figured I would start a thread with a list of all the great dealerships. Please do not post any bad dealerships, as we are not here to bash anyone and it is stated in the forum rules. Also, you can not post any contact information...please keep it to the name of the dealership, town, and state. Lastly, if you disagree with a dealership that someone posts because you have had a bad experience there, keep it to yourself. it is against forum rules. Thanks.

Please list the name of the dealership, along with the town and state it is located in.

I'll begin the list:
  • Van Buuren Pontiac/GMC, Garden City Park, NY
  • Riverhead Pontiac/GMC, Riverhead, NY
  • Our very own Small Dealer here on the forum

lil goat 09-09-2008 07:03 AM

Koons Pontiac GMC, Manassas, VA.

fxlreteng 09-09-2008 07:11 AM

Hudson Pontiac Buick GMC/ Poughkeepsie, NY

achieftain 09-09-2008 07:20 AM

Cramer Motors, C-B-P/ North East, PA
(yes that's a real town - just ask the residents of same in Texas and Maryland, and no, it's not NE Philly, complete other end of state)

Ordinarily such a list as this would be against the forum rules as we do have a provision for supporting dealers and as such the listing of contacts with other dealers would be contrary to the letter of the rule. However, as long as the dealers are listed as started here, name and city/state only with no other contact info or hyperlink embedded - and no negative dealers or even embellishments or worse, a negative after someone promotes a certain dealer to the list then I (as only one mod) am comfortable with this. Go outside these parameters, however, and it might end up closed.

boobazonka 09-09-2008 07:25 AM

Hinton Pontiac, Buick in Perth Ontario!!! AWSOME dealership.

IBDRINKEN 09-09-2008 07:57 AM

Haley Pontiac Richmond Va

DickW 09-09-2008 08:00 AM

Good Dealer

Harry' s Cadillac Pontiac Asheville, NC
Anderson Chevy Pontiac, Canton, NC

spiky3480 09-09-2008 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achieftain (Post 749984)
(yes that's a real town - just ask the residents of same in Texas and Maryland, and no, it's not NE Philly, complete other end of state)

Ordinarily such a list as this would be against the forum rules as we do have a provision for supporting dealers and as such the listing of contacts with other dealers would be contrary to the letter of the rule. However, as long as the dealers are listed as started here, name and city/state only with no other contact info or hyperlink embedded - and no negative dealers or even embellishments or worse, a negative after someone promotes a certain dealer to the list then I (as only one mod) am comfortable with this. Go outside these parameters, however, and it might end up closed.

Thanks Chief! I wanted to keep it simple and I wasn't sure of the forum rules, but I guess I understood them correctly!

spiky3480 09-09-2008 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achieftain (Post 749984)

I have adjusted my first post to reflect your statement of the rules. Thanks for the sticky! I am sure people will have enough knowledge to research the contact information on their own, especially being given the name, town, and state.

LatinVenom 09-09-2008 10:54 AM

Schumacher Automotive West Palm Beach, Fl.

chuckdoc 09-09-2008 10:55 AM

Fox Pontiac in Laural Md.

druid-2 09-09-2008 11:47 AM

Toth Pontiac Buick
3300 S. Arlington
Akron, Ohio

(five Star)

GXPsy Rose 09-09-2008 11:49 AM

Patrick Pontiac, Ashland, Virginia

Aspenrose 09-09-2008 12:45 PM

Bergstrom Pontiac, Neenah WI

POTFH 09-09-2008 01:08 PM