Pontiac Solstice Forum

Pontiac Solstice Forum (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/)
-   General Solstice Discussion (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/)
-   -   Owner Registry (https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/owner-registry-24939/)

Troy Roberts 11-22-2006 05:38 AM

Owner Registry

We now have an owner registry! You can add your Solstice(s) by clicking on Owner Registry>Edit Owner Registry in the menu bar. You can view the registry by clicking on Owner Registry>View owner Registry.

:cheers:

brentil 11-22-2006 01:29 PM

Now only if my GXP would arrive so I could add a pic for my car. :D

mceb 11-22-2006 03:34 PM

Great, thanks Troy :)

firedup 11-22-2006 04:03 PM

Hey, The owners registry is a great idea. Be sure to input your info. It will help us to quick look at your sol and your mods. Great idea Troy. Thanks.

DaveOC 11-22-2006 04:41 PM

Thanks, Troy, the registry is a great idea, and really easy to figure out even before you announced it!! :yay:

SATCH 11-22-2006 07:34 PM

Come on first 1000,let us see how many are still around,register and be counted.:cool:

dylan01 11-23-2006 01:20 PM

How about us Canadians?
I guess we dont exist...

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt see Canada. Perhaps you should split that into Provinces.

RODEO 11-23-2006 01:46 PM

I'm in - check out my mods :D :lol:

firedup 11-24-2006 05:09 AM

Only 65 have signed up on the owner registry. Where are the rest of you guyS?

JustMike 11-24-2006 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firedup (Post 395843)
Only 65 have signed up on the owner registry. Where are the rest of you guyS?

Out shopping on Black Friday? :lol:

AustinTashis 11-24-2006 07:45 AM

A problem and a suggestion.

Troy,

I'm having a problem with the Owner Registry menu. On most pages there's a banner ad directly under the Owner Registry menu. If the banner ad happens to be in Flash, the menu disappears behind the banner ad when it refreshes (i.e. the animation updates). This only happens with Flash. The animated GIFs are not a problem. You can probably get around this by moving the menu to one side or the other of the menu bar to keep it away from the banner ad area.

My suggestion is to add a place to the owner registry to list any problems (e.g. differential leaks, clunks, etc.) the owner has had with the car.

brentil 11-25-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinTashis (Post 395903)
Troy,

I'm having a problem with the Owner Registry menu. On most pages there's a banner ad directly under the Owner Registry menu. If the banner ad happens to be in Flash, the menu disappears behind the banner ad when it refreshes (i.e. the animation updates). This only happens with Flash. The animated GIFs are not a problem. You can probably get around this by moving the menu to one side or the other of the menu bar to keep it away from the banner ad area.

My suggestion is to add a place to the owner registry to list any problems (e.g. differential leaks, clunks, etc.) the owner has had with the car.

I'm working to convert our two banner ads that are flash to animated gifs, this will hopefully alleviate this issue.

AustinTashis 11-25-2006 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brentil (Post 396291)
I'm working to convert our two banner ads that are flash to animated gifs, this will hopefully alleviate this issue.

If the person who created them still has the full source files (.fla) it's very easy to generate animated gifs. If you try to import the shockwave file (.swf) back into Flash it doesn't always work right.

achieftain 11-25-2006 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan01 (Post 395666)
How about us Canadians?
I guess we dont exist...

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt see Canada. Perhaps you should split that into Provinces.

Probably not a bad idea as most provinces cover the area of several small states. We probably also should list at least as a country, MEXICO, since Sols are legally sold there. Other Countries would then refer to places where owners have imported or shipped on their own, such as England, Germany, etc.

little mosa 12-17-2006 06:17 PM

Just Joined...

Hello, I couldn't register for the owner registry.. certain pre-reqs to be able to? Let me know.. message thanks!