Owner Registry - Page 3 - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 07:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to DCLocal Send a message via Skype™ to DCLocal
If you right-click on the picture next to your post above and then select "Save Picture As..." from the menu that pops up (when you right-click) a save file window will open and the name of your avatar (looks like "gxp") will be the default name already filled in for you in the "file name box". Take note of where the file is being saved or click on "Desktop" on the left side of the open save file window that opened. You should then be able to find that same file when you try to save it in the owner registry.

"Mac Daddy" DELIVERED!
Sly/Ebony with the works...

My GXP Photo Gallery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 PM

DClocal, thanks a lot for your help. Got it done. Again, appreciate all your help.
Sncerely,
GXPinKC

#1 On my local GXP list at MSRP; Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-06

Code 3000, 10-12-06; Code 3100, 11-08-06; Code 3300, 11-18-06; Code 3400, 11-18-06; Code 3800, 12-01-06; Code 4200 12-07-06; Code 5000 & 6000, 12-27-06

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed shifter, Ebony Leather seats, red accent stitching, Chromed Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals, and Premium Headliner. MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit. Deal $28,180 ($2,120 under MSRP).
VIN#120075
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 09:03 PM

Just wanted to say hey and that I am soon to be an owner of a 2008 GXP. I was in a car accident on the 19th on July. I was driving a 2003 Nissan 350z Performance Edition. I had the car a little over 3 years and some bastard pulled in front of me and killed my car. Just after I made it in DUB magazine sept issue 07. I had a lot invested in my car and if you like to see it here is the page:
www.cardomain.com/id/daysgoneby
I am a car enthusiast like most of you and I knew I could be in something boring. I saw the solstice and really didn't like it till I heard of the GXP. I had other opprotunties to get into an STI, evo, etc. But I choose this car after the first test drive in a GXP and was like holy @@#@! Was very impressed, as I do race for SCCA. I did notice some of you do as well. And I was totally floored with the info on "SO YOU WANNA RACE" topic. This forum is the far best info on the Solstice and help me also convinced me to get into this car asap! So as soon as my settlement check comes in I will be making a hella down payment. Anyways, I just want to say I can't wait to get back into a domestic that impressed the hell out of me so far. And hope to make some good friends on this forum. Glad to be here.
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 06:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Eddie8
Hey guys,I'd like to register my car but can't find the edit button. How do you add your car?
Thanks.
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 07:19 AM

Click on your User CP, scroll to bottom of screen and under miscellaneous items you should find the Edit Registry button.

When more than one friend wants to ride shotgun

Pontiac 1926-2010
"We hardly knew 'ya"

Confusion say: "If it ain't broke...give government a crack at it."
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 AM

Hi From Toronto Canada

Hi everyone, Just picked up the New wheels last week. I'm in love. I hope that we have a great group here. I used to collect 240Z, but I now have switched to this ride. I own an 06. Just a great tech tip.. If you have some wear on the roof, there is a great product sold in sporting good stores called "Toe gaurd" . It's used on the toe area of skates, does a fabulous job.. all for $7 bucks. Have a great day everyone !!
Rick.
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Fuzenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff_Enuff View Post
Hi everyone, Just picked up the New wheels last week. I'm in love. I hope that we have a great group here. I used to collect 240Z, but I now have switched to this ride. I own an 06. Just a great tech tip.. If you have some wear on the roof, there is a great product sold in sporting good stores called "Toe gaurd" . It's used on the toe area of skates, does a fabulous job.. all for $7 bucks. Have a great day everyone !!
Rick.
Hi Tough, wow, another Rick who got his Sol last week?!

I got a 2006 Aggressive ( red ) last week 5/10. Awesome ride. The Tonneau cover sure gives it a great look, I highly recommend it.

/Rick

SCARLET
2006 Aggressive, Max options, Tonneau cover, GM Performance CIA. 9878 miles and counting.
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 04:25 PM

Hello... obviously, I'm a new member and completely lost... just posting to see if this will activate my account.
Cheers!
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepAutumn View Post
Hello... obviously, I'm a new member and completely lost... just posting to see if this will activate my account.
Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a Solstice?

2007 Solstice GXP - Deep - Orderd 26 Jan, 07; born 22 Feb, delivered 9 Mar. (mine)
2009 Solstice GXP Coupe - Wicked - 000406, Bought off the lot June 2, 2009. (wife's)

See my car on cardomain.com
DeepBlueGXP also on the Skyroadster and Kappa Performance Forum.
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 11:05 PM

New User and can't seem to edit registry to add info and photo??? I'm registered, but not listed in registry list?? I just submitted a couple posts so maybe it will be corrected after they clear ?? Please advise if you can help
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbat View Post
New User and can't seem to edit registry to add info and photo??? I'm registered, but not listed in registry list?? I just submitted a couple posts so maybe it will be corrected after they clear ?? Please advise if you can help
Since you are a new user, we had to get your posts out of the spam filter. I've done that, so you should be able to edit your information and registry now.

You might also want to check-out Supporting Membership. (see https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/payments.php)

Again, welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any further trouble editing your information.

Founder & Member at Large,
West Coast Kappa Car Club
West Coast Kappa Car Club
post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 09:02 AM

Vin #344 Black on Black - everything except leather

No prices on the window sticker either!

Jayne
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluegxp View Post
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a Solstice?

Yes, I have a 2007 Deep Sol and I love my beastie!
Still trying to navigate around the forum, but I'm getting there!

Thanks for the welcome.
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepAutumn View Post
Yes, I have a 2007 Deep Sol and I love my beastie!
Still trying to navigate around the forum, but I'm getting there!

Thanks for the welcome.
Great color choice

2007 Solstice GXP - Deep - Orderd 26 Jan, 07; born 22 Feb, delivered 9 Mar. (mine)
2009 Solstice GXP Coupe - Wicked - 000406, Bought off the lot June 2, 2009. (wife's)

See my car on cardomain.com
DeepBlueGXP also on the Skyroadster and Kappa Performance Forum.
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 09:49 PM

I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Solstice and have created my log on identity (6 days ago) but still can't create / edit my owner registry profile. I'm almost ready to give up on the site, but want very much to be part of it .... very frustrating. Any hints? P.S. I absolutely love the car! Got in an accidental-accident that totaled my old car (Dodge 2000 Avenger), which resulted in finally being able to buy the car of my dreams! See ya on the St Louis highways (40 and 70).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode