Owner Registry - Page 4 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Mod Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorGal View Post
I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Solstice and have created my log on identity (6 days ago) but still can't create / edit my owner registry profile. I'm almost ready to give up on the site, but want very much to be part of it .... very frustrating. Any hints? P.S. I absolutely love the car! Got in an accidental-accident that totaled my old car (Dodge 2000 Avenger), which resulted in finally being able to buy the car of my dreams! See ya on the St Louis highways (40 and 70).
Welcome VatorGal! Congrats on picking up the 09 Sol!

The forum has a new member approval system, requiring a moderator to approve your first post before you gain full access to the forum. Sorry that it took a day to get to your post. You should have full access now! Hope you haven't given up yet!

Good luck with your new roadster!!

Solstice and Sky Fan

Retired Solstice Forum Super Moderator (Apr 2005-July 2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Been wanting a Solstice for 2 years.. My wife wanted a Mini Cooper so we stopped by a local Honda Dealer who happened to have a cute little red Mini.. and a very nice grey Solstice. After a test drive in both cars, my wife was in love with the Solstice and I was a pretty happy camper!!! Its an 06, had 28,000 miles.. they had it stickered for 16,900...after 5 minutes of conversation they were down to $14,900, gave use 3,500 for my wife's 03 Hyundia sonata with 145,000 miles...and I was off on my way home in our new Solstice!!!

Lovin the car!!!!!!

Its not a first 1000, the VIN is 6Y117451

Spent an extra 2,400 for extended warranty , BtoB 60 month 70,000, and drive train 100 month 100,000, and Value gaurd.. paint seal, undercoat, and scotchguard.. all warrantied against corrosion for 5 years unlimited miles, also included gap insurance.

Bought it used, so I am not sure what packages it has.. it has Leather, Im pretty sure its got upgraded rims, it has XM, air, PW, , looks like it has a sub woofer behind the passenger seat..unsure if that was standard or an option.

Anyway, glad to be a member of the club, and I am pretty anxious to start making it run like it looks, My first look will be to get a supercharger for the 2.4.
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 PM

I just got my brand new Pontiac Solstice. I ordered it back in March, it was built April 29/09 and delivered May 12/09. I am in love with this car. I got it in the dark grey metallic color. Black leather interior with the expanded "monsoon" audio package and cool little storage bags that fit over the consol.

I frickin' love this car! Everytime I get into it, i feel like a Million dollars. I love the car so much that i took a picture of the first 666 KM to have ever been driven on it. Needless to say, I'm in love!
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 PM

Lotta Love for the GXP!

Hi everyone! I feel pretty lucky! My 2000 Catera finally died at the end of March, and was looking for a new car with decent payments. By chance I looked at the local Caddy dealer's site and scoped out the used cars. The only car that stuck out of all the models was a 2008 brazen GXP (they thought it was red) with only 3000 miles for sale at the Sanford location.

After going crazy looking at all the sites and ads, I stopped looking for about a week. As I sat at the last spring training baseball game of the season for the Tigers in Lakeland, I called the dealer and amazingly it was still for sale. So I left the game early to head to the Orlando dealership while they drove The Car to meet me. All I needed was a one-block test drive to know the absolutely pristine Sol would be mine. So we sat down, wheeled and dealed a bit while I tried my best to contain my euphoria, traded in my dead Caddy (brought in on flatbed), and I sped home a VERY happy camper.

Sinister, the owner of a black Sky, told me about this group and I am lovin' the passion for these cars!!! So I am very much looking forward to being a part of this group. Cheers!
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizneeWhirled View Post
Hi everyone! I feel pretty lucky! My 2000 Catera finally died at the end of March, and was looking for a new car with decent payments. By chance I looked at the local Caddy dealer's site and scoped out the used cars. The only car that stuck out of all the models was a 2008 brazen GXP (they thought it was red) with only 3000 miles for sale at the Sanford location.

After going crazy looking at all the sites and ads, I stopped looking for about a week. As I sat at the last spring training baseball game of the season for the Tigers in Lakeland, I called the dealer and amazingly it was still for sale. So I left the game early to head to the Orlando dealership while they drove The Car to meet me. All I needed was a one-block test drive to know the absolutely pristine Sol would be mine. So we sat down, wheeled and dealed a bit while I tried my best to contain my euphoria, traded in my dead Caddy (brought in on flatbed), and I sped home a VERY happy camper.

Sinister, the owner of a black Sky, told me about this group and I am lovin' the passion for these cars!!! So I am very much looking forward to being a part of this group. Cheers!

Welcome glad you listened to me and came over here! LOL HA HA HA!

Welcome!!!!!!!

*SINISTER SKY*
AKA SEXY SKY
Triple ONYX
3 Peds
LSD
Spoiler
Splash Guards
Sky Mats
Tint
Short Antenna
CS Sports Brace Bar
AEM Intake
Red Line Turbo Dual Exhaust
Windrestrictor

post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 03:52 PM

Dave,

I just joined the fourm and saw a post that you were tracking the coupes'. I have VIN 893 from last ship date 9/09/09. It is a Silver GXP.
post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 01:09 PM

I am probably in the wrong spot.

I am new here and did not know where to go to introduce myself or make friends

I have been on other car forums, but I am new here

Is there a place to go to introduce yourself.
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 PM

New here from NC, 2006 Base, #2180
post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 02:36 PM

Garage
New here also from TX, have an '07 number 238 and blue in color.

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mom told you.
"Do or do not, there is no try."~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-04-2016, 02:56 PM

Coupe 1141. GXP Auto, black on black. Southern California (OC)
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-04-2016, 08:24 PM
AKA SolWhat?

Garage
This is an old, old, really OLD thread.

1st 1K - #741
post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-04-2016, 08:25 PM
AKA SolWhat?

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider068 View Post
Coupe 1141. GXP Auto, black on black. Southern California (OC)
Try to find the Coupe Registry maintained by WickedMike.

Never mind, I see you found it!

1st 1K - #741
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode