Razzi Intercooler good? - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnWR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

Razzi Intercooler good?

Just was looking at bill and seen they put a Razzi Intercooler in. Is this an upgrade or this is intercooler that came with car? Could not find it on goggle for a 2007 GXP. Found for other cars but does it really fit my car? They said something about lowering it 2 screws down. Is that cause it is bigger? Thats it all my questions. Thank you so much for help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0011_1566563608716.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	660.1 KB
ID:	98945   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190823_083413_1566563668920.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	98947  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent1313 View Post
Just was looking at bill and seen they put a Razzi Intercooler in. Is this an upgrade or this is intercooler that came with car? Could not find it on goggle for a 2007 GXP. Found for other cars but does it really fit my car? They said something about lowering it 2 screws down. Is that cause it is bigger? Thats it all my questions. Thank you so much for help.
I've never heard of a Razi Intercooler and no it's not OEM.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

#139640 '07 NA Sly Fully Loaded 12/1/07- Wester's Tune, CAI, Magnaflow Stainless Catback Exhaust, Carolina Custom Armrests and Door Pockets, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Carbon Flash Painted Grills, Custom Painted Guage Bezel, Air Oulets Bezels and Shifter Bezel. DDM Backbone and Brace
#106614 12/15/05 NA Sly Traded @ 35k Miles

"Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away" ~ George Strait

Team Solstice

NASSOA(TM)
Founding Member
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Hum that is weird. I seen them being put in other sports cars and it looks larger then orig one. And they did have to lower it so must have been bigger then old one. Well I just hope better then stock one. How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
............ How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks
You cannot add to someone else's post, but you can include theirs in yours.

At the bottom of each post are three "buttons": Quote Multi-Quote Quick Reply

If you click on the Quote button a reply box will open with their post at the top. Type your reply below that and when you click Submit Reply, your post will show up with theirs quoted above your response.

If you want to quote more than one post, click the Multi-Quote button for as many as you want, then click the Quote button for the last one.
MomsSol likes this.

John
Lexington, KY
Sky NA 2007 Midnight Blue
Sky RL 2008 Carbon Flash - Naked
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWR View Post
Quote:
............ How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks
You cannot add to someone else's post, but you can include theirs in yours.

At the bottom of each post are three "buttons": Quote Multi-Quote Quick Reply
Don't see no dots at end of quote but found the things at the top did that work. Or should I ✔️ box then reply on that? Hope this worked.

If you click on the Quote button a reply box will open with their post at the top. Type your reply below that and when you click Submit Reply, your post will show up with theirs quoted above your response.

If you want to quote more than one post, click the Multi-Quote button for as many as you want, then click the Quote button for the last one.
Don't see no dots at end of comment have 3 buttons on top and can ✔️ a comment did this work?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Tyvm John very nice of you to help getting the hang of things now lol
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Found intercooler online but never seen it put on my car. Is a larger intercooler and I guess it fits. Wounder if that is why pulled P0455 Large evap leak or since they also replaced purge canister valve and solenoid. That is what it is. Must be a repair they did and not fixed right. Hate them. Switching shops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode