GMPP brake reservoir photos needed...10/29/2018 - Page 4 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 08:05 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to raygun
... and the vendor just emailed me back. Apparently the parts are, in fact, "no longer available."

No shock there. :/

Blue-ish 2006 2.4, Werks stage 1 turbo, Borla cat-back, DDM braces, Spec aluminum flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, Werks aluminum radiator, some gauges, RKSport hood, Morimoto FX-Rs, GReddy Profec, Norm's fenders

'07 GXP, RPM Stage 2, Solocatless downpipe, TCE Wilwood 6 piston front brakes, 4-piston rears , Stainless brake lines, slotted/drilled rotors, BC Racing BR coilovers, Performance Autowerks intercooler, DDMWorks CAI, charge pipes and braces
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

Arrow Awaiting confirmation...

If you read my posts you will see ALL the parts you need to make this work IF you can get the ...93 reservoir. As soon as I have concrete information AND photographs of something in MY hands, I will post what I find out to be real. Please, feel free to jump the gun on this. We are traveling back in time to the age of GMPP and Pontiac.. The Delorean awaits.

Richard Snipes
raygun likes this.
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up 2/22/2019 Update...It is available and in hand

It's Alive! and it is real. Just got confirmation the 93172093 brake reservoir, (GMPP piece) is available and I have one on the way to me as I type this. Notice the attached photos. It comes complete with the reservoir, new heavy cap, fluid level installed and two new grommets.

There is also a billet aluminum cap available to complete the "look". https://www.esaabparts.com/search.ph...rake+Fluid+Cap

I'm going to state the contact information as we often say something is available at...(like Crate Engine Depot, Amazon, etc.) and may not be a forum sponsor. If this is wrong, just let me know and why, please. I've been working on this for a long time and it is good to get an affirmative source.
Contact Matt at [email protected], phone 855-939-7222. Let him know you found the info on the Solstice Forum. You can mention my name if you wish. He has been very good to work with me on this quest.

Notice in the photos this is a genuine GM Europe part. This is as good as it gets. Love that Delorean!

Richard Snipes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	93172093 View One.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	93821   Click image for larger version

Name:	93172093 View Two.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	93823  
raygun likes this.

Last edited by 4501 Safari; 02-22-2019 at 08:24 PM. Reason: need a "be" and billet cap link
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 05:01 PM

thank you
Bill
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 08:27 PM

Garage
Good job, thank you!

Awaiting installation pics.
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 03:21 AM

contacted the vendor by email and he said he had one left in stock (which I ordered, but i'll be damned if I know what i'm gonna do with it; an itch to be scratched I guess.....)

he said more were coming soon

total cost to me with shipping, tax was $64.49

Bill
post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 06:25 PM

just received an email, the reservoirs have arrived from Sweden and will be shipped out this coming week
Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode