Brake rotors can wear unevenly or become slightly warped over time, compromising your braking performance. Upgraded components ensure both quicker acceleration and quicker stopping time.
When looking for new high-quality replacement brake pads, it is better to choose a product that will surely serve all your needs. Being the most expendable vehicle part, brake pads should be the most hardy of the hardy to live a longer life. The redstuff ceramic brake pads by EBC will offer OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade. See all the necessary details about these low dust pads here:
* Ceramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment;
* Eliminate squealing under the extreme cold or hot temperatures;
* 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions;
Vehicle brakes are vital to your safety when driving. All the performance brake kits, rotors, and pads feature precise fit for a trouble-free installation and the highest quality possible for years and miles of reliable service.
Read more about this 1-click vented brake kit manufactured by PowerStop here:
High-quality brakes go hand in hand with driving safety. Brembo, KSport and Wilwood are gods in brake industry. They offer all kinds of high performance calipers, brake pads and discs.
You can read more information about KSport at CARiD.
Check prices and see other details about front brake kit manufactured by KSport here.
* Designed specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions;
* See Product options for rotor sizes and designs, brake pad choices, caliper choices, and color options;
* 1-year manufacturer warranty;
* Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive instructions;
If you are not up to upgrade the performance of your Pontiac Solstice, just take a look at caliper covers designed by MGP. They definitely will help you to upgrade the appearance of your OEM calipers.
Follow the link to see more custom caliper covers for your Pontiac: http://www.carid.com/mgp/custom-caliper-covers.html
Which option is the best for you: performance brakes or caliper covers?