USER NAMES (SolsticeForum) SHARE THE ORGIN OF YOUR USER NAME - Page 36 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #526 of 676 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 08:37 PM

AOL tad that stuck from many years ago...

Cheers
GMH

Mysterious GXP
May you always be topless with a full tank
NASSOA Founding Member #95
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #527 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 08:00 PM

Hi my name is Judy and I am looking forward to being an active member of the forum. After 33 years of marriage, I am driving off into the sunset with my hot little car. I think you can figure out how I got my name.
post #528 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross42890 View Post
JR is my initals and 42890 is my only son's birthday.
Your son has an EXCELLENT birthday! [I share it with him!]
post #529 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 07:23 PM

Location: Murrells Inlet, SC "A quaint little drinking village with a fishing problem"
Well, I guess mine is sortta tame, Name is Joe Walter, hence "jwally"

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.
post #530 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 08:14 PM

Stonebreaker. Used to be a prison guard at a juvenile facility in VA. Got backed against a cinderblock wall by 18 inmates one day while the other guards were dealing with a fight during recreation. Told the mob to go to their cells. For some reason they didn't feel like going that day. One of them asked me what I'd do if he was to hit me with the baseball bat in his hand (did I mention we'd been playing softball? My boss was SUCH a genious...) Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to keep from getting my butt kicked, so I looked the kid right in the eye and said, "You can hit me if I can hit you first." And I turned and slapped the cinderblock wall as hard as I could.

Well, it turns out that the contractor who built the jail was trying to save a little money. He didn't fill the cinderblock with concrete - it was still hollow. I cracked the cinderblock when I slapped it. The kid handed me the bat and the whole crew walked down to their cells. I locked them up, went to the guard desk, and filled out an injury report because I thought I'd broken my hand. Anyway, I took a couple of days off, and when I came back to work, I wasn't Mr. Stone - I was Mr. Stonebreaker. that was 14 years ago, and that's been my nickname ever since.

Stonebreaker
1996 Impala SS 11.99 @ 115 mph
PhD in RE (Redneck Engineering)

It works in practice, but does it work in theory?
post #531 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 08:25 PM

RaMFaN and I own a Sky Easy RMFNSKY

Yellow Sky
Lic RMFN 1
Enjoying the Ride
DragonSlayer
T2TR III
NASSM 2012

Read about the fun runs in St Louis area
post #532 of 676 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 09:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sol_lover
sol_lover because the Solstice is the first car, in my 26 years of driving, that I absolutely had to have! For some, it's a Mustang, for others a Camaro, even a Ferrari, whatever. For me, it's the Solstice. I'm working a second job just to help pay for it. Someone asked me this evening at work if I ever get tired of working two jobs. I said "Yeah, 'til I get behind the wheel and have the top down". Worth every penny and all the long hours.

Computers Rock. My Solstice Rolls! She's called Shadow. Mysterious with Premium package, smoker's, 6 CD & mp3, Monsoon, ONStar, XM, etc.
post #533 of 676 (permalink) Old 10-16-2007, 09:49 PM

I was listening to Dali's Car when I joined this forum. But I use a different name on SkyRoadster.
post #534 of 676 (permalink) Old 10-16-2007, 10:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to So Sweet
Loved reading this thread. A kind of behind the music for user names!

So Sweet: Well obviously the Solstice GXP is SO SWEET, but so am I...most of the time.
post #535 of 676 (permalink) Old 10-16-2007, 11:24 PM

My car is dark blue and was named Sapphire by a family member.
AND I applied for the vanity plate - SAFFYRE.

Saffyre on Solstice Forum
Celt03 on Sky Roadster Forum
'08 Midnight Blue Sky RedLine w/ Spoiler

Last edited by Saffyre; 10-16-2007 at 11:27 PM.
post #536 of 676 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM

My husband and I go to the Renaissance Festival every year and I started using this screen name for all forums soon after going to one of these so that's the Lady part. The "T" is for Theresa and the 28 is February 8th...my birthday. Kinda dull - I wish I could have come up with some hot name for this forum!
post #537 of 676 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 11:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to MountainKing Send a message via MSN to MountainKing
MountainKing is a song from my favorite band Savatage (some of you might know their more famous alter ego Trans-Siberian Orchestra). The tattoo (my avatar) is also a symbol used by the band. It's also kind of become my nickname I guess over the years....

2007 GXP Envious w/ tan top
Conv. Preferred & Premium Packages
Ebony Leather
5 spd Automatic, A/C
Bought 12/1/07
post #538 of 676 (permalink) Old 12-30-2007, 12:56 AM

I picked up the nicname from people I worked with as I seem to be able to Kludge together anything
Joe

'07 Mean GXP. Cloth seats, Headliner, MP3 Radio and Monsoon, Wet Okole Seat covers, Tonneau, Custom lighted Wind Restrictor, Tire Temp & Pressure Monitor. Hahn IC, Build Date 03/07 Her name is "Summer" RIP 5/13/2013 on Nahelem Hwy near Astoria, OR :)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order" - Ed Howdershelt http://abintrapress.com/

Last edited by Cpt_kludge; 01-11-2008 at 03:08 PM.
post #539 of 676 (permalink) Old 12-30-2007, 11:58 AM

funy you should ask..........

it's the car!

Team Solstice 2008
Mysterious 2007 GXP, code name Samuel L. Jackson,Darkside, debadged, chrome rims, Goodyear Supercar performance tires, Dejon innercooler, IC pipes and CAI in black, Flowmaster 40 American Thunder exhaust, spoiler, 'Lil Chromies, Kappasphere Upshield, leather package, GXP floormats, A/C, 6 CD Monsoon stereo, iPod hook-up, premium acoustic headliner, stubby antenna, metallic pedals, automatic, Lo-Jack, XM, OnStar, phone, ejector seat, and Heckler & Koch P2000 = 2DMSEXI
post #540 of 676 (permalink) Old 12-30-2007, 07:58 PM

ROBOWO is a nickname I picked up from a couple of my friends while we were in the Marine Corps. The first part comes from the old RoboCop movies and the WO comes from my Marine Corps rank. I was a Warrant Officer. My friends started calling me that after I had major surgery on my knee, my shoulder and then my elbow. The docs added a few spare metal parts like they did with RoboCop.

2008 Sly 2.4L

Mods: VDI vertical door hinges, GM catback exhaust, CAI, black painted calipers, splash guards, seat back swap, waterfall organizer, custom gauge pod with Dakota Digital oil pressure, voltmeter and temperature gauges, Vector tune, shortened antenna, JPM shifter & diamond stitched center console, Solo Hi flow cat & shorty headers, DDM backbone brace, Probeam, cross bay brace & coil cover, LED footwell lights, wood grain dash, custom cupholders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode